10 Benefits of Professionally Pressure Washing Your Home
Pressure Washing Services in your Area, in and Around Philadelphia PA
We’ve all heard the horror stories about the neighbor or friend who pressure washed the deck and killed all the plantings in the back yard doing so. Or the time when the ladder didn’t quite reach up far enough, so only half the chimney was cleaned. What an eye sore! Or how about when the novice down the street had the pressure so high on the pressure washer that they blew the paint off the side of the home. What’s the saying? Oh yes, the best-laid plans… Having your home power washed by a qualified pressure washing company will help restore your home to its original beauty without having to deal with the mishaps that can inevitably occur with an untrained user. Some may be wondering, “why use a professional pressure washing company, when I can clean it myself?”. Great question! Weekend warriors may flock to the local hardware to purchase a novice friendly pressure washing machine, but keep in mind that not all pressure washers are equipped to clean the surface properly.
Think of it this way….
When we wash our clothes, we consider the type of fabric, proper detergent, temperature of water, and degree in which the washing machine should operate to clean the dirt or stains our clothing has accumulated. If you didn’t know to pre-wash some stains, the results may be disappointing. If you throw in a wool sweater with cotton clothes in hot water, the sweater will now fit a child’s dolly. Good intentions, less that ideal result. Being trained on a proper cleaning agent, temperature, pressure and methods matter when cleaning your greatest financial investment, your home.
So why hire a professional pressure washing company?
- Outside Value: There are aspects of any home exterior that may need a little work. When we look at gardens you can see that grime and dirt can gather on fencing, walls, curbs and mildew and mold around window sills and this is something that a Pressure Washer can abolish immediately.
It makes your house look more attractive from the street and if it’s on the market, it makes a wonderful first impression that you would not be able to achieve by traditional cleaning; it would take time, effort and manpower. This overall will help increase your property value.
It shows good maintenance habits and proves your home is a good home to buy. Often cleaning a new home is one of the biggest and most difficult tasks for new buyers, so by using Pressure Washing Systems, you are creating a desirable property.
2. Less Toxic: Because Pressure Washing Services rely on water, you are able to eradicate the usage of toxic substances across the home. These can pose health risks, and if you have children you would want to avoid using them for their benefit also.
Toxic substances are often also abrasive and can have a lingering smell and effect on the home. Bleach for example is incredibly strong smelling and if you’re selling a home, you would not want to prospective buyers to have the overwhelming smell of strong bleach wafting around the house. Using chemicals can also damage the look of the home, such as stripping paints away and any residue could sink into your furniture or your carpets which could also be damaging to your pets.
During your consultation, your chosen Pressure Washing Company will talk you through the most important information and which compounds are best suited to your needs. They will also be able to clean exterior gutters, as you may find there is a great deal of grunge up there that has been dropped by birds and rainwater.
3. It Saves Water: Using a state-of-the-art industrial grade pressure washing unit, you are actually investing in the planet. When we clean the traditional way, we often use twice as much water, as we are using our hands or appliances to try and clean as efficiently as possible.
With pressure washing, the force of the water is what assists greatly in cleaning thoroughly and not the usage of the water. Many pressure washing companies, like Judge Mobile Wash, can bring water to your home. Having water brought to the home is especially helpful for customers who are on well water and have to budget use of the well water more carefully than others.
4. Frequency: In fact, pressure washing may only need to be done once or twice a year, this is what is recommended by professionals. It saves you time and means you can enjoy the look of cleanliness and sparkle for a lot longer. So, you may be wondering exactly how you know when it is time to clean.
A couple of tricks and tips are to look out for: when your property’s roof looks infested with algae and grime or bits of debris are falling onto your driveway. There are stains around the sides and walls of your building, when you spot any kind of mold or mildew around the property, any bird droppings that have dried and look unattractive around windows or door frames, or fences and this also includes cobwebs. Blocked piping or guttering from twigs, leaves, bird droppings.
5. It Saves Money: This of course speaks for itself, but in reference to the above benefit, having to clean less means that you are not spending money more frequently to clean and not needing to spend additional money on other hidden costs!
6. It Looks Impressive: We have already touched upon the importance of maintaining healthy premises. It looks good to friends, family, clients and if you run your business from home, it will impress clients and is more likely to make you a popular choice.
It proves you put effort into the look of your home and more importantly, you take time to ensure it is clean, non-toxic and looking impeccable; this is a very attractive feature. This also is the same for businesses who have used Pressure Washing to clean their offices. Clients and business partners can see the effort put into maintaining exquisite offices – it is key to remember the inside must also be taken care of also.
7. Takes Care Of Mishaps: You may think that Pressure Washing is just for keeping a place looking pristine, however it also has many other impressive benefits. It can effectively and efficiently clean up oil or paint spills which can guarantee the removal of any further damage to the environment or to your home/business. This is so important to note, as oil spills can pose harmful problems to children, animals and plant life, therefore taking care of it as soon as possible is vital and Pressure Washing is a brilliant choice.
8. Less Worries! : You can rest a little easier knowing that your property is clean and knowing that your home is in brilliant shape and that it is also incredibly void of any harmful chemicals that could affect your living space. It is one less thing to worry about and one more thing to boast about, for both yourself and your family.
9. Sanitizing your Outdoor Space : During these new times with Covid 19 its important to realize that your outdoor areas are the most trafficked. Its up to you as a concerned citizen to make sure that those who come to your home have a clean and sanitized space.
10. Disinfecting your Home : While your cleaning the exterior of your home don’t forget that our service includes and helps disinfect your home.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
Pennsylvania area and the surrounding counties of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City . If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware county including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Malvern,Upper Darby, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery county, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane .