Dear Friends & Family
At this time when news is dominated by Novel Coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that Judge Mobile Wash is vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding the spread of the virus. Safety is one of the core values at our company, and our focus is to ensure we continue to meet customer needs while keeping you, our employees, and our communities safe. Below is a breakdown of the steps we are taking:
When cleaning a fleet or a residential community out team will do the following:
- Personal protective equipment.
- Disinfect touch points such as any door handles (inside and outside), steering wheel and controls, operating controls, and seat belt.
- All rags and gloves used to clean will be disposed of properly.
In addition, we are frequently cleaning our facilities while following recommended sanitizing best practices. This includes:
- Following the above procedure for all fleet washing.
- Instructing all onsite employees to clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces in our office and in our shop.
We are also taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes:
- Encouraging all employees to be vigilant about frequent handwashing.
- Requiring all employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
During this challenging moment, we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to provide you with safe environment. For any inquiries, please call us at (610) 692-9274.
Your safety is our highest priority, and we thank you for placing your trust in our team and our company. We look forward to working with you.