Concrete Pressure Washing
Your Local Concrete Pressure Washing Company
Concrete Pressure Washing in West Chester, Philadelphia, and Beyond with Judge Mobile Wash
Concrete is a popular weather resistant material used on the exterior of residential properties and inside some commercial spaces. Sidewalks, driveways, patios, water features, retaining walls, pool decks, and more are all often made of concrete, as are some walls, industrial flooring, and other areas around the property.
This concrete can resist water and mold. But all these concrete surfaces will still collect dirt, debris, and bacteria over time. The grime gets into small gaps and pores in the concrete, and sticks, causing discoloration. Even if you gently wash the surface, the buildup and staining will remain.
Pressure washing is the cleaning method of choice that is able to get the dirt below the surface. Using only water and mild detergents, pressure washing can break up years of build up on concrete and wash it away, restoring it to like-new condition.
Judge Mobile Wash is a local concrete pressure washing company, based in West Chester and serving the Greater Philadelphia and tri-state region. We provide pressure washing and power cleaning for residential and commercial properties of all sizes, with a skilled mobile team that can come right away for one time or ongoing support.
Our methods for cleaning concrete are a reliable and safe way to restore any concrete surface around your property. This is because we use the latest technology and equipment to effectively wash away dirt and leave concrete looking renewed.
We are committed to providing affordable services and are always happy to offer a free quote. Give us a call at (610) 692-9274 or send us a message through our online form, and we’ll provide an estimate or schedule your service as soon as possible.
Why Judge Mobile Wash?
Pressure washing is the best way to clean concrete, and often the only way, as other methods cannot get to dirt and buildup that becomes clogged in the tiny holes on the upper concrete layers.
But while pressure washing is the best way to deep clean concrete, not all pressure washing companies provide the same quality of service and equipment. Many use standard, commercial-grade pressure washers of the same quality you could find at a hardware store. The problem with this equipment is that it is often not strong enough and not equipped to handle the needs of the concrete material.
At Judge Mobile Wash, our team utilizes advanced technology, and our professional power cleaners have extensive knowledge of the best way to provide a deep clean into concrete material.
This makes it possible to offer:
- High Pressure Washing – Our enterprise level pressure washers can achieve an extremely high pressure that is effective for deep cleans, ingrained dirt, and durable surfaces. We are able to penetrate far into the concrete with enough force to break down stuck on grime without any damage to the concrete itself.
- Low Pressure Washing – When a surface is more delicate, we can use lower pressure that won’t damage the concrete but is still enough to remove built up dirt and oils. Special nozzles and a technique designed to be effective on delicate surfaces further ensures that concrete isn’t damaged, only cleaned of buildup and debris.
- Hot Water Washing – We use equipment that can heat the water rapidly, providing the cleaning power of heat alongside our powerful detergents. Hot water is useful in washing away oils, stains, mineral deposits, and more, meaning we can clean more efficiently. Pressure washing with hot water also provides sanitization capabilities that can disinfect surfaces that contain harmful bacteria.
- Eco-Friendly Detergents – For the most thorough clean, soaps are ideal for cutting through oils and lifting away stains. The detergents we use are gentle, free of toxins, and safe to use around people, animals, and landscaping without worrying that runoff will be harmful for you or the environment.
Along with detergents that are safe and nontoxic, we also are compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations about environmentally safe pressure washing techniques. We also use “green cleaning”, such as our hot water pressure washing, that makes it possible to complete a job with as little water usage as possible.
These are the reasons that so many choose us for their pressure washing needs, and why we are able to offer the support necessary for any type of concrete, anywhere on your property.
Concrete Buildup and Ongoing Problems
Most concrete gets extensive wear. We walk on it, drive on it, play sports on it, and more. The Greater Philadelphia area also has harsh weather, including rain, occasional snow, sun, and humidity. Greenery can also stain it, as can pollution.
This wear results in buildup. Around the Greater Philadelphia area, the types of buildup that accumulates on concrete most often include:
- Dirt – Dust, sand, pollutants, and other particles can come from the air or be tracked onto concrete areas. These will quickly lead to discoloration as the dirt settles into cracks.
- Mold and Mildew – Requiring only moisture and heat, molds can grow directly on your driveway. These cause black marks and can also put you in close proximity to unwanted spores and bacteria.
- Algae – Green algae is another type of buildup that thrives in shady, damp areas. With humid summers in the PA/NJ/DE area, algae growth on concrete surfaces can cause staining and slippery buildup.
- Oils – Oils from autos, plants, animals, and other sources can transfer to concrete. Oil and grease can cause staining and they also act as a magnet for other dirt particles which stick when they come in contact.
- Chemicals – Whether it is a driveway, floor, or sidewalk, any chemicals used in the vicinity can end up on the concrete. Even chemical pollutants in the air can land on driveways. Depending on the types of chemicals, there could be health risks or damage to the concrete if left in place.
- Gum – Sidewalks in public places or outside your property can see dropped gum, forming unsightly and disgusting black spots. Gum can leave staining beneath if it sits for long enough.
- Natural Debris – Leaves, mulch, grass clippings, fallen branches, and other plant debris release staining tannins as they decompose. These tannins can discolor light colored concrete, leaving imprints even after the plant material is gone.
- De-Icing Salts – If you use de-icer outside your home or business after one of Philadelphia’s occasional snows, the salts can get into the porous pavement and corrode the cement. De-icing chemicals can also be harmful to pets or if it runs off the concrete into nearby plants.
- Paint – A painted patio or driveway will begin to suffer in appearance over time as paint chips off and dulls. Whether you want to restore a concrete surface to be free of paint or are looking to repaint, pressure washing can remove any existing paint or be used on a lower pressure to gently clean off painted materials.
Because concrete is naturally porous and rough, a slab contains little cracks, crevices, and ridges that trap dirt. The particles are able to get down beneath the top layer where they mix with oils to become sticky and embedded. Once the grime reaches this point, rain or a spray with a garden hose will not be able to break up the dirt to release it. You also cannot physically reach the dirt, so cleaning it by hand is not a possibility.
Yet this collection of buildup is what gives concrete an old and deteriorating appearance. It can discolor it to grey, brown, or even black. Unless you are facing an emergency or accidental spill, this process often happens slowly, but the effect can impact your property’s curb appeal and value.
Concrete is a durable material, but like any material, it can still deteriorate under the right conditions. The dirt and oils that build up speed up the process. Many chemicals and bacteria are acidic and will wear away at concrete. Molds and algae can lead to cracking.
The use of concrete in certain areas puts surfaces at risk for more dangerous spills that require immediate cleaning. This includes factory floors or lots where chemicals are in use, or driveways and sidewalks after some type of trauma. In these cases, we offer 24-hour emergency pressure washing to safely clean and sanitize concrete surfaces.
In addition to protecting the value of your property, pressure washing can also protect the property itself and reduce the need to repair or replace concrete areas before necessary.
Concrete Pressure Washing
A high attention to detail coupled with a customer-centric approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after, pressure washer in the tri-state area
Where We Clean
Around Philadelphia, West Chester, Wilmington, Princeton, and the rest of the region, concrete is a widely used building material. Its affordability, durability, and low maintenance needs makes it popular for residential, commercial, and municipal properties.
But concrete is not without maintenance requirements. Any concrete used in an outside space will inevitably accumulate grime. What kind and how much depends on where the concrete is located and its use, although we have the ability to clean any concrete space with any type of buildup.
Building and landscaping features that are often made from concrete and benefit from pressure washing include:
- Pool Decks
- Dumpster Pads
- Decorative Features
- Parking Garages
- Factory or Warehouse Floors
Variable pressure makes it possible to clean concrete of all different ages, shapes, and thicknesses. For example, low pressure ensures we can pressure wash older, more fragile concrete while avoiding additional wear. High pressure can get deep into durable concrete and break up hard dirt.
With our low pressure capabilities, we can also safely clean glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) surfaces without causing any damage to the material. With all of our work, we use special care when choosing cleaning methods. Concrete is no exception. We take time to inspect the concrete surfaces on your property so we can employ a pressure and technique that is gentle enough while still as effective as possible.
The care that we use with our customers is a primary reason to use a dedicated power washing company that knows how pressure washing really works. At a high enough pressure and with the wrong nozzle, pressure washing can etch concrete and permanently damage it. Our extensive training and superior technology means we always leave concrete surfaces – from patios to driveways to walls – in pristine condition.
Benefits of Concrete Pressure Washing
The outward appearance of a home or commercial building depends on all visible surfaces, including concrete. Weathered or dingy concrete stands out, diminishing the overall curb appeal and the value. Clean concrete makes your home look new, or your commercial property inviting.
Pressure washing is one of the fastest ways to make a cosmetic improvement at a property. Unlike other cleaning, cement pressure washing provides a deep clean, removing all dirt. Pressure washing can restore concrete surfaces so that they look new and freshly poured.
Beyond the aesthetic advantages of pressure washing concrete, regular cleaning will also:
- Prolong Life of Concrete – Bacteria, chemicals, and other debris can deteriorate concrete more quickly from inside the cement. Over time, this makes it easier for concrete to crack or chip away as it compounds with the unavoidable damage from weather and age.
- Reduce Safety Risks – Mildew and algae become slippery when wet, and oil pushed to the surface during rain is also a slipping hazard. If your sidewalk, driveway, patio, steps, or other surface where you walk have collected debris, washing it away helps prevent accidents.
- Protect the Environment – Cleaning concrete through other means can involve harsh chemicals that, when they run off into the surrounding landscaping and drains, can be devastating to the environment. Pressure washing uses natural water and nontoxic detergents to clean without the risk.
When you use Judge Mobile Wash for power washing concrete, you also get the benefit of superior service. Pressure washing with our advanced equipment is an efficient process, meaning that we can have concrete surfaces on your property cleaned quickly while you save on time and cost.
Whether you clean concrete surfaces at your property regularly or are seeking a one time cleaning after years of buildup, pressure washing can effectively restore a concrete surface.
Choose Judge Mobile Wash for Commercial and Residential Concrete Pressure Washing
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured pressure washing company serving West Chester, Philadelphia, and the surrounding area. But we also know that you have choices when it comes to cleaning your property and maintaining curb appeal, so this is only the beginning of what we offer.
What truly sets Judge Mobile Wash apart is our service. Since our founding over 50 years ago, we have been dedicated to completing work to a perfect standard and treating our customers and their properties with complete respect. To meet this goal, we focus on friendly, knowledgeable, and individualized service.
We also offer support that goes far beyond what individuals offering pressure washing or DIY jobs can provide. Our high end, state of the art equipment is the ultimate solution for safe and effective cleaning. We also pursue continuous training for all of our technicians, seeing this as an investment in our company and your satisfaction.
Our concrete and pavement pressure washing is available as a one time service and with ongoing, discounted contracts for regular cleanings. A one time service is an ideal method to restore concrete that looks discolored or dingy, or concrete that has potentially dangerous debris on it.
With ongoing pressure washing, we can clean areas of concrete around your property monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Each schedule is specific to your needs, from the amount of build up occurring on your property to your budget. Regular maintenance of concrete ensures that your property always looks its best and your concrete lasts as long as possible.
Ongoing pressure washing is a good option for commercial properties where cleanliness reflects your professionalism and welcomes customers. We have one time and regular power washing for properties such as:
- Industrial Facilities
- Municipal/City Owned Areas
- Apartments and Condos
At residential and commercial properties, our pressure washing easily fits to the size of your project. We can wash away a small stain on a patio or an entire parking garage, and any type and size of property in between. Our options and pricing are determined by your space, and are often a more affordable way to clean than many other concrete restoration methods.
Get started with Judge Mobile Wash today by giving our friendly customer support team a call. One of our representatives will lead you through our services to determine what will work for your property. We can then give you a no obligation free estimate, answer any questions you have about pressure washing, and schedule your first appointment.
Concrete Pressure Washing FAQ's
One of the reasons that Judge Mobile Wash has developed such a strong reputation in the area is that we have invested in the latest in professional pressure washing equipment. While many contractors use tools from Home Depot or other retail stores, we have more advanced technology that provides high pressure washing, soft washing, hot water washing, and is capable of sanitation and disinfecting.
That means that we can treat essentially any hard surface, including those traditionally more difficult or more sensitive to pressure washing. The list includes (but is of course not limited to):
Of course, that's not all. We can also support Marble, Aluminum, Wood, Stone, Slate, GFRC, and much more. It's what allows us to treat indoors and outdoors, as well as essentially any hard surface
We're a mobile pressure washing service for a reason, and we have technicians spread out to provide better service coverage throughout the region. You'll want to call us to see if we're near you, but as long as you're within about 50 miles of our base in West Chester, we can often come to your property and provide the support you need.
We clean almost any hard surface (and even a few soft surfaces). It's why we are used in both commercial and residential applications. For businesses, we even clean vehicles, provide trauma cleanup support, wash down machinery, and so much more.
Our residential services are similarly broad, allowing us to power wash almost any part of your home that needs cleaning. Some examples include:
We've even washed down fire pits, sheds, larger outdoor barbecue sets, and countless other items. We also welcome your questions, so if you would like to learn any more about home pressure washing please call us at any time. Even though we are well known for our work with large commercial properties, we're also happy to assist homeowners with small cleaning projects as well.
In terms of large, solid items, there are very few that things we cannot clean. Because we can clean everything from dirt to mold to algae to gum (as well as grease, oil, weather stains, and even layered paint), the only items we may be hesitant to clean are those in the interior of a small property that cannot get wet, and anything that is sensitive to water damage.
Only a few local companies, including Judge Mobile Wash, are able to provide hot water pressure washing. It's one of our most exciting offerings, as we have an entire setup that is capable of heating water and using it to spray down your property.
Hot water is, simply, better. Though not every material can or should be sprayed with hot water, it is more powerful against issues like grime, automotive fluids, and sticky chemicals. The hot water helps to weaken the contaminants, breaking them down so that they can more easily wash away in a way that cold water simply cannot provide.
Hot water also has disinfecting ability, which makes it useful for places like hospitals or any place that could have coronavirus/COVID-19. During freezing cold winters, a hot water, high pressure wash can also be used to eliminate ice buildup that may be hurting your property.
Hot water washing is one of several advantages to the types of technology we use. Don’t forget to also ask us about our high pressure and soft water washing - the former of which provides a more powerful output than most retail devices, while the latter allows us to wash more sensitive items with similar efficacy.
Our business, including everyone that works for us, is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also follow every single law and industry standard to the letter. You are in the best possible hands when you choose to work with Judge Mobile Wash.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
Pennsylvania area and the surrounding counties of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City . If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware county including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Malvern,Upper Darby, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery county, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane .