Concrete Pressure Washing
Your Local Concrete Pressure Washing Company
Concrete Pressure Washing in West Chester, Philadelphia, and Beyond with Judge Mobile Wash
As a popular weather-resistant material concrete often requires regular pressure washing in order to retain its look. Concrete is used on the exterior of residential properties and inside some commercial spaces. Sidewalks, driveways, patios, water features, retaining walls, pool decks, and more are all often made of concrete, as are some barriers, industrial flooring, and other areas around the property.
Concrete Facts You Need To Know
Here are some concrete facts and tips to help you understand the importance of caring for your concrete.
- Most concrete can resist water and mold. But all these concrete surfaces will still collect dirt, debris, and bacteria over time. The grime gets into small gaps and pores in the concrete and sticks, causing discoloration.
- Build-up and staining will remain even if you gently wash the surface.
- Concrete is naturally porous and rough; a slab contains cracks, crevices, and ridges that trap dirt. The particles can get down beneath the top layer, mixing with oils to become sticky and embedded.
- Once the grime reaches this point, rain or a spray with a garden hose won’t break up the dirt to release it.
- The dirt and oils that build up speed up the process. Many chemicals and bacteria are acidic and will wear away at concrete.
- The use of concrete in certain areas puts surfaces at risk for more dangerous spills that require immediate cleaning.
- Over time, driveways can become stained and discolored because of car leaking fluids, weathering, and general wear and tear. While you could spend hours scrubbing your driveway with a stiff-bristled brush and cleaning solution, the easiest way to wash a driveway is to pressure wash it.
- Pressure washing is the cleaning method that can get dirt below the surface. Water, mild detergents, and pressure washing machines can break up years of build-up on concrete and wash it away, restoring it to like-new condition.
Reasons Why You Need To Wash Your Concrete
Whatever your reason for considering pressure washing concrete, Judge Mobile Wash can help. Here are the most common reasons why you need to take care of your concrete.
- Because a clean driveway can increase your home’s curb appeal without spending $10,000.
- Because a dirty concrete surface annoys you when you pull up in your car.
- Because you want to help prolong the life of your driveway.
- Because you need to know the suitable concrete detergent and how to pressure wash correctly.
- Because you’re tired of looking at those rust stains on your driveway.
We power wash those messy, muddy spots and stubborn stains without damaging the sensitive areas. Whether it’s an electric pressure washer or a gas one, we have the top-of-the-line equipment to pressure wash your brick driveway and other concrete surfaces.
Contact us today, and our pressure washers will arrive at your door with complete power washing safety gear and complete the cleaning job professionally.
Concrete Buildup and Ongoing Problems
Most concrete gets extensive wear that results in build-up. We walk on it, drive, play sports, and more. The Greater Philadelphia area also has greenery, and harsh weather, including rain, occasional snow, sun, and humidity that affect the surface’s aesthetic.
Types of Build-up That Accumulate on Concrete
- Dirt – Dust, sand, pollutants, and other particles can come from the air or track onto concrete areas. These will quickly lead to discoloration as the dirt settles into cracks.
- Mold and Mildew – Molds can grow directly on your driveway, requiring only moisture and heat. These cause black marks and can also put you close to unwanted spores and bacteria.
- Algae – Green algae is another type of build-up that thrives in shady, damp areas. With humid summers in the PA/NJ/DE area, algae growth on concrete surfaces can cause staining and slippery build-up.
- Oils – Oils from autos, plants, animals, and other sources can transfer to concrete. Oil and grease can cause staining and act as a magnet for other dirt particles that stick when they come in contact.
- Chemicals – Whether it is a driveway, floor, or sidewalk, any chemicals used in the vicinity can end up on the concrete. Even chemical pollutants in the air can land on driveways. Depending on the types of chemicals, there could be health risks or damage to the concrete if left in place.
- Gum – Sidewalks in public areas or outside your property can see dropped gum, forming unsightly and disgusting black spots. Gum can leave staining beneath if it sits for long enough.
- Natural Debris – Leaves, mulch, grass clippings, fallen branches, and other plant debris release staining tannins when decomposing. These tannins can discolor light-colored concrete, leaving imprints even after the plant material is gone.
- De-Icing Salts – If you use a de-icer outside your home or business after one of Philadelphia’s occasional snows, the salts can get into the porous pavement and erode the cement. De-icing chemicals can also be harmful to pets or if it runs off the concrete into nearby plants.
- Paint – A painted patio or driveway will begin to suffer in appearance over time as the paint chips off and dulls. Whether you want to restore a concrete surface to be free of color or are looking to repaint, pressure washing can remove any existing paint. Pressure washing can be set to a lower pressure to clean off painted materials gently.
Concrete driveway looking a little dirty?
Not to worry, we can help! Judge Mobile Wash offers concrete driveway pressure washing services that will have your concrete driveway shining in no time. We use a high-powered cleaning solution and an industrial-grade pressure washer to remove years of dirt, grime, and stains. And because we’re mobile, we can come to you. So if you’re in the Greater Philadelphia and tri-state region, call us today, and we’ll be happy to give you a free estimate.
Schedule a concrete pressure washing appointment today on our website!
Concrete Pressure Washing
A high attention to detail coupled with a customer-centric approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after, pressure washer in the tri-state area
Why Hire Judge Mobile Wash for Pressure Washing Your Concrete?
Pressure washing is the best way to clean concrete.
But while pressure washing is the best way to deep clean concrete, not all pressure washing companies provide the same quality of service and equipment. Many use standard, commercial-grade pressure washers of the same quality you could find at a hardware store.
The problem with this equipment is that it needs to be stronger and equipped to handle the needs of the concrete material.
At Judge Mobile Wash, our team utilizes advanced technology. Our professional power cleaners have extensive knowledge of the best way to provide a deep clean into concrete material.
Our Deep Cleaning for Concrete Materials
- High-Pressure Washing – Our enterprise-level pressure washers can achieve an extremely high pressure that is effective for deep cleaning ingrained dirt and durable surfaces. We can penetrate far into the concrete with enough force to break down stuck-on grime without damaging it.
- Low-Pressure Washing – When a surface is more delicate, we can use a lower pressure to avoid concrete damage but removes built-up dirt and oils. Special nozzles and techniques designed to be effective on delicate surfaces ensure that concrete isn’t damaged, only cleaned of build-up and debris.
- Hot Water Washing – We use equipment that can heat the water rapidly, providing the cleaning power of heat alongside our powerful detergents. Hot water is useful in washing away oils, stains, mineral deposits, and more, meaning we can clean more efficiently. Pressure washing with hot water also provides sanitization capabilities that disinfect surfaces containing harmful bacteria.
- Eco-Friendly Detergents – For the most thorough clean, soaps are ideal for cutting through oils and lifting away stains. The detergents we use are gentle, free of toxins, and safe to use around people, animals, and landscaping without worrying that runoff will harm you or the environment.
We comply with all local, state, and federal regulations about environmentally safe pressure washing techniques. We also use “green cleaning,” which makes it possible to complete a job with as little water usage.
Concrete Pressure Washing Services
Around Philadelphia, West Chester, Wilmington, Princeton, and the rest of the region, concrete is a widely used building material. Its affordability, durability, and low maintenance make it popular for residential, commercial, and municipal properties.
Building and landscaping features that are often made from concrete and benefit from pressure washing include:
- Pool Decks
- Dumpster Pads
- Decorative Features
- Parking Garages
- Factory or Warehouse Floors
Variable pressure makes it possible to clean concrete of all different ages, shapes, and thicknesses. For example, low pressure ensures we can pressure wash older, more fragile concrete while avoiding additional wear. High-pressure water can get deep into durable concrete and break up hard dirt.
With our low-pressure capabilities, we can also safely clean glass fiber-reinforced concrete (GFRC) surfaces without causing any damage to the material. This is the perfect surface cleaner for delicate materials.
With all of our work, we use special care when choosing cleaning methods. We take time to inspect the concrete surfaces on your property so we can employ pressure and technique that is gentle enough while still as effective as possible.
Benefits of Concrete Pressure Washing
The outward appearance of a home or commercial building varies depending on all visible surfaces, including concrete.
- Clean concrete makes your home look new or your commercial property inviting.
- Pressure washing is one of the fastest ways to make a cosmetic improvement at a property.
- Unlike other cleanings, concrete pressure washing provides a deep clean, removing all dirt, including stubborn and oil stains.
- Pressure washing can restore concrete surfaces to look new and freshly poured.
Beyond the aesthetic advantages of pressure washing concrete, regular cleaning will also:
- Prolong the Life of Concrete – Bacteria, chemicals, and other debris can quickly deteriorate concrete from inside the cement. Over time, this makes it easier for concrete to crack or chip away as it compounds with the unavoidable damage from weather and age.
- Reduce Safety Risks – Mildew and algae become slippery when wet, and oil pushed to the surface during rain is also a slipping hazard. If your sidewalk, driveway, patio, steps, or other surfaces where you walk have collected debris, washing it away helps prevent accidents.
- Protect the Environment – Cleaning concrete through other means can involve harsh chemicals that devastate the environment. Pressure washing uses natural water and nontoxic detergents to clean all the dirt without the risk.
Pressure washing with our advanced equipment is efficient, meaning we can quickly wash concrete surfaces. At the same time, you save on time and cost.
Whether you’re looking for a regular or one-time cleaning after years of build-up, our superior service can effectively restore a concrete surface and improve your property’s curb appeal.
Call us at (610) 692-9274 to learn more.
Choose Judge Mobile Wash for Commercial and Residential Concrete Surface Pressure Washing
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured pressure washing company serving West Chester, Philadelphia, and the surrounding area.
What truly sets Judge Mobile Wash apart is our service.
- Since our founding over 50 years ago, we have been dedicated to completing work perfectly and treating our customers and their properties with complete respect.
- We focus on friendly, knowledgeable, and individualized service.
- We also offer support far beyond what individuals offering pressure washing or DIY jobs can provide.
- Our high-end, state-of-the-art equipment is the ultimate solution for safe and effective cleaning.
- We also pursue continuous training for all our technicians, believing this is an investment in our company and your satisfaction.
Available as an On-Going or One-Time Service
Our concrete and pavement pressure washer is a one-time service with ongoing, discounted contracts for regular cleanings.
- A one-time service is an ideal method to restore concrete that looks discolored or dingy or concrete that has potentially dangerous debris on it.
- With constant pressure washing, we can clean concrete areas around your property monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Each schedule is specific to your needs, from the build-up on your property to your budget. Regular maintenance ensures that your property always looks its best and that your concrete lasts as long as possible.
An ongoing power wash is a good option for commercial properties where cleanliness reflects your professionalism and welcomes customers. We have one-time and regular power washer options for properties such as:
- Industrial Facilities
- Municipal/City-Owned Areas
- Apartments and Condos
We consider the entire surface of the area when determining the options and pricing. We offer a more affordable cleaning method than many other concrete restoration methods.
Get started with Judge Mobile Wash pressure washer today by calling our friendly customer support team. One of our representatives will lead you through our services to determine what will work for your property.
We can then give you a no-obligation free estimate, answer any questions about pressure washing concrete, and schedule your first appointment.
Concrete Pressure Washing FAQ's
One of the reasons that Judge Mobile Wash has developed such a strong reputation in the area is that we have invested in the latest in professional pressure washing equipment. While many contractors use tools from Home Depot or other retail stores, we have more advanced technology that provides high pressure washing, soft washing, hot water washing, and is capable of sanitation and disinfecting.
That means that we can treat essentially any hard surface, including those traditionally more difficult or more sensitive to pressure washing. The list includes (but is of course not limited to):
Of course, that's not all. We can also support Marble, Aluminum, Wood, Stone, Slate, GFRC, and much more. It's what allows us to treat indoors and outdoors, as well as essentially any hard surface
We're a mobile pressure washing service for a reason, and we have technicians spread out to provide better service coverage throughout the region. You'll want to call us to see if we're near you, but as long as you're within about 50 miles of our base in West Chester, we can often come to your property and provide the support you need.
We clean almost any hard surface (and even a few soft surfaces). It's why we are used in both commercial and residential applications. For businesses, we even clean vehicles, provide trauma cleanup support, wash down machinery, and so much more.
Our residential services are similarly broad, allowing us to power wash almost any part of your home that needs cleaning. Some examples include:
We've even washed down fire pits, sheds, larger outdoor barbecue sets, and countless other items. We also welcome your questions, so if you would like to learn any more about home pressure washing please call us at any time. Even though we are well known for our work with large commercial properties, we're also happy to assist homeowners with small cleaning projects as well.
In terms of large, solid items, there are very few that things we cannot clean. Because we can clean everything from dirt to mold to algae to gum (as well as grease, oil, weather stains, and even layered paint), the only items we may be hesitant to clean are those in the interior of a small property that cannot get wet, and anything that is sensitive to water damage.
Only a few local companies, including Judge Mobile Wash, are able to provide hot water pressure washing. It's one of our most exciting offerings, as we have an entire setup that is capable of heating water and using it to spray down your property.
Hot water is, simply, better. Though not every material can or should be sprayed with hot water, it is more powerful against issues like grime, automotive fluids, and sticky chemicals. The hot water helps to weaken the contaminants, breaking them down so that they can more easily wash away in a way that cold water simply cannot provide.
Hot water also has disinfecting ability, which makes it useful for places like hospitals or any place that could have coronavirus/COVID-19. During freezing cold winters, a hot water, high pressure wash can also be used to eliminate ice buildup that may be hurting your property.
Hot water washing is one of several advantages to the types of technology we use. Don’t forget to also ask us about our high pressure and soft water washing - the former of which provides a more powerful output than most retail devices, while the latter allows us to wash more sensitive items with similar efficacy.
Our business, including everyone that works for us, is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also follow every single law and industry standard to the letter. You are in the best possible hands when you choose to work with Judge Mobile Wash.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
We serve Chester County area and the surrounding counties including the cities of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City, Malvern .
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware County including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Upper Darby, Newton Square, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery County, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane.
In Buck’s County, we serve Doylestown, Warrington, Chalfont, Southampton, Yardley, New Hope, and Langhorne. We also provide services to cities in New Jersey, such as Jackson. If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.