Exterior Pressure Washing
Your Local Exterior Pressure Washing Company
Exterior Pressure Washing with Judge Mobile Wash
How your property looks on the outside determines the first impression of your commercial or residential property. This is why exterior pressure washing is needed to maintain or increase the value of your home.
One of the biggest challenges to the exterior appearance of homes and businesses in Philadelphia, and other nearby towns is the dirt that accumulates on outdoor surfaces. Even at properties that are otherwise in good condition, this grime can make a property look neglected and dated.
Pressure washing is the cleaning method that reaches not only the grime that sticks to surfaces but that gets trapped underneath as well. The enhanced pressure turns water into a powerful cleaning agent that can wash away any type of buildup on the exterior of a property.
Judge Mobile Wash is a local pressure washer company that specializes in advanced techniques to provide complete restoration for residential and commercial properties. Based in West Chester, we serve throughout the Greater Philadelphia area, including parts of New Jersey and Delaware.
- Our extensive options can be adjusted to the range of surfaces found at every property, making our pressure washing the best single solution for a complete clean.
- Our pressure washing services are also one of the most affordable and convenient ways to clean.
- We keep our prices competitive and provide fast results with advanced equipment and experienced professionals.
Learn more about what sets us apart and schedule a visit from our mobile team by calling us today at (610) 692-9274.
What Makes Our Exterior Pressure Washing Different
Water has natural cleaning properties. It is the only type of cleaning agent malleable enough to fit into the smallest of pores.
That’s what makes pressure washing so effective at cleaning otherwise difficult-to-reach surfaces. It is also faster and more efficient than other cleaning methods.
But no single pressure is right for every surface. Outdoor surfaces are made up of many different materials. It’s important to put only as much pressure as needed to clean without putting any extra stress on the materials, as too much pressure can damage the exterior.
Many pressure washers use only retail pressure washing equipment. We have invested in the latest professional, industrial-strength power washer that does more than provide a single pressure level.
We handle exterior cleaning with a combination of:
- High-Pressure Washing – Our industrial pressure washing equipment can reach a much higher pressure than most commercial equipment, making it possible to break up sets in the dirt.
- Low-Pressure Washing – If the surface we are washing is delicate or already has some wear, soft washing provides a gentler means of loosening dirt that won’t damage the material.
- Hot Water Washing – Hot water is a natural disinfectant, killing bacteria at a high temperature. It is also more effective against certain types of staining and essential in breaking up grease.
We use detergents along with pressure and heat to facilitate cleaning. Power washing is effective at getting beneath the surface to reach trapped dirt while added detergents break down the oils that clump dirt together. Detergents also work with heat to target stains, improving the natural cleaning capabilities of water.
Our detergents are eco-friendly. They are gentle and do not rely on harsh chemicals to strip away dirt. They are also safe to use around your property without risking your health.
The Buildup that Damages Local Properties
Dirt on outdoor surfaces can come from a range of different sources. Much of it is naturally occurring or a result of living in a populated area where pollution is present in the air.
If people are regularly driving or walking on a surface, that will introduce additional types of debris. Then there are also accidents, vandalism, and other events that can cause unwanted buildup to occur.
The types of buildup that come into contact with exterior surfaces and can stick or build up over time include:
- Dirt and Dust
- Mold and Mildew
- Oils and Grease
- Bird Droppings
- Motor Oil and Automotive Fluids
- Trauma Debris
Cosmetic damage is the primary concern with most of these types of buildup. Debris embedded underneath the surface can cause straining. Other grime can cause permanent discoloration and paint, gum, and debris are simply unsightly.
But the appearance of the property is only a part of the problem.
There are other concerns when leaving dirt on the exterior of your property for an extensive length of time, such as:
- Physical Damage – Bacteria, molds, soot, chemicals, and animal droppings can all have corrosive effects on a surface. They will eat away at the material surrounding them.
- Health Concerns – Some grime is toxic or harmful, most particularly chemicals, fluids from cars, molds, bird droppings, and biohazard material after a trauma. There can be health challenges for those who are exposed to these chemicals.
Depending on the type of buildup your exterior property is subjected to, the damage could be ongoing and worsen every day. Effective cleaning with pressure washing enables you to be sure that dangerous debris is washed away.
Exterior Pressure Washing
A high attention to detail coupled with a customer-centric approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after, pressure washer in the tri-state area
Types of Exterior Surfaces We Clean
Dirt, grime, and bacteria accumulate on every exterior surface in the area. The exact kind of buildup will vary depending on the location and use of your property.
Other surfaces may see daily use which can make specific pollutants trapped in the crevices and cracks.
Almost every outdoor surface can be pressure washed with the extensive combinations made possible by our equipment.
We are often called to provide exterior pressure washing for:
- Siding – We can pressure wash wood siding, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, fiber cement siding, home’s exterior, vertical surfaces, brick and masonry, GFRC, stucco, and more.
- Roofs – Pressure washing can help prevent damage as well as improve the appearance. We have options for asphalt tile, clay tile, slate, metal, and wood tile roofs.
- Windows – Pressure washing can clean all types of grime off of windows, and is especially useful for windows that may be out of easy reach at your property.
- Sidewalks and Stairways – Cleaning grime off your walkway is important not just for appearances. It is also to improve the lifespan of a sidewalk and reduce slipping hazards from slick grime like mildew or oils.
- Dumpster Pads – Keeping areas around dumpsters and loading zones clean helps prevent damage, pests, and odors.
- Parking Lots – Parking lots are subjected to chemicals, oils, and other highly damaging materials which can deteriorate the surface. We can clean both asphalt and concrete parking lots.
- Roads and Driveways – Like parking lots, roads and driveways see a lot of use. Cleaning them can help preserve the asphalt or concrete surface.
- Decks and Patios – Whatever kind of property, a clean deck will last longer and be more comfortable. We can clean wood decks, composite decks, concrete patios, and more.
At Judge Mobile Wash, we have experience with each of these surfaces and more. The type of pressure washing treatment we use needed varies widely. The type and age of the material determine what methods are needed for effective pressure washing.
The surface and material also dictate how often pressure washing should be done to prevent dirt buildup and prevent overwearing.
Our experts can provide guidance on the right timelines and methods for cleaning.
Commercial and Residential Power Washing in Philadelphia, West Chester, and Beyond
The effects of dirt and debris collected on exterior surfaces are something that all properties have in common. Regardless of the type of property, every outdoor area may eventually need cleaning to prevent the signs of disrepair.
Pressure washing’s adaptability means it cleans the surfaces around your property well. The customizations available with pressure washing can be adapted to a small area at your home or clean hundreds of square feet of outdoor space.
At Judge Mobile Wash, we provide:
- Single Family Home Exterior Pressure Washing – To either clean one area of your yard or home or refresh the entire property, our pressure washing is an affordable solution that increases your property value. Great on an annual basis and before selling a property.
- Multi-family Residential Exterior Pressure Washing – The grounds of an apartment complex see regular use, but keeping them clean and neat is key to keeping current residents satisfied and attracting new renters. We can clean apartments and rental properties of any size.
- Commercial Exterior Pressure Washing – Your commercial property may consist of entryways, patios, sidewalks, parking lots, and more, all of which form an impression on your clients. Scheduled pressure washing will always keep them clean while a one-time service is ideal if a recent incident or event leaves grime around your property.
If you want your home to be one of the most attractive in your neighborhood, give us a call. We can help with either a business or apartment cleaning. Our mobile pressure washing is a more effective option for cleaning.
Why Choose Pressure Washing?
Cleanliness is one of the factors that most influence the outward appearance of a property. When kept clean and neat, older properties can continue to look attractive throughout their lifetimes. Similarly, newer properties that accumulate grime will look dated within years.
It is not just a structure that influences the property’s curb appeal either. Customers, neighbors, tenants, and you as the property owner will also notice dirt in less obvious areas like walkways, deck spaces, and even parking lots. These spaces have an impact on the overall appearance of a property.
Power cleaning helps maintain the value by improving the appearance of the property and preventing damage. No method that is as suited for exterior cleaning as power washing.
In comparison to all other cleaning methods, pressure washing is more:
- Efficient – By adjusting the pressure, we can adapt power washing to nearly every exterior surface on the property. No more hiring a roof cleaner, a siding cleaner, and a window cleaner, as our service can do it all.
- Effective – Pressure washing can break up and wash away dirt that other cleaning techniques cannot even reach.
- Affordable – The efficiency of pressure washing means we can quickly clean all throughout the exterior of the property. In addition to being more convenient, less time on your property results in a lower cost for you.
- Damage-Free – Pressure washing is not abrasive the way other cleaners can be.
- Eco-Friendly – We follow all requirements for pressure washing that has limited to no negative impact on the environment. We forgo chemical cleaners and ensure all wastewater that can contain harmful elements is properly disposed of.
When provided by a professional team like that at Judge Mobile Wash, pressure washing can restore a property without endless work on your part. We use methods that work against years of embedded stains and dirt.
Why Judge Mobile Wash?
We are a dedicated pressure washing company with a continuous focus on providing the top service in the area for over 5 decades.
To meet this focus, we provide the best in:
- Technology – The technology behind our equipment enables us to clean more exterior surfaces in a way that is faster and more environmentally friendly than other power washers.
- Experience and Training – Members of our team are supported with the latest training and gain hundreds of hours of experience so they know the most effective methods to clean any property.
- Professionalism – Everyone you work with at Judge Mobile Wash is friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to ensure you are satisfied with your property.
Behind our high-level equipment and service, Judge Mobile Wash is a local, family-owned, and operated company that takes pride in our relationships with our clients. We approach every exterior pressure washing project with careful, individualized attention and treat your property with respect.
To further back up our services, we are also:
Our pressure washing services are available to property owners in West Chester, Philadelphia, and all of the surrounding communities. We have our state-of-the-art equipment mounted on trucks, bringing our advanced pressure washing directly to you.
Transform Your Property – Contact Judge Mobile Wash
Our exterior pressure washing services can restore properties throughout the Philadelphia area. We will wash away years of dirt and buildup on properties of all sizes so that they look like new.
A one-time pressure washing is one of the most efficient and affordable ways to restore a property. We have ongoing contracts available for those that would prefer continuous cleaning.
Whichever type of service you require, one of our team members would be happy to walk you through the options. At Judge Mobile Wash, we will provide you with a price estimate specific to your property’s needs.
Call us today at (610) 692-9274 to start the process of your exterior pressure washing.
Exterior Pressure Washing FAQ's
One of the reasons that Judge Mobile Wash has developed such a strong reputation in the area is that we have invested in the latest in professional pressure washing equipment. While many contractors use tools from Home Depot or other retail stores, we have more advanced technology that provides high pressure washing, soft washing, hot water washing, and is capable of sanitation and disinfecting.
That means that we can treat essentially any hard surface, including those traditionally more difficult or more sensitive to pressure washing. The list includes (but is of course not limited to):
Of course, that's not all. We can also support Marble, Aluminum, Wood, Stone, Slate, GFRC, and much more. It's what allows us to treat indoors and outdoors, as well as essentially any hard surface
We're a mobile pressure washing service for a reason, and we have technicians spread out to provide better service coverage throughout the region. You'll want to call us to see if we're near you, but as long as you're within about 50 miles of our base in West Chester, we can often come to your property and provide the support you need.
We clean almost any hard surface (and even a few soft surfaces). It's why we are used in both commercial and residential applications. For businesses, we even clean vehicles, provide trauma cleanup support, wash down machinery, and so much more.
Our residential services are similarly broad, allowing us to power wash almost any part of your home that needs cleaning. Some examples include:
We've even washed down fire pits, sheds, larger outdoor barbecue sets, and countless other items. We also welcome your questions, so if you would like to learn any more about home pressure washing please call us at any time. Even though we are well known for our work with large commercial properties, we're also happy to assist homeowners with small cleaning projects as well.
In terms of large, solid items, there are very few that things we cannot clean. Because we can clean everything from dirt to mold to algae to gum (as well as grease, oil, weather stains, and even layered paint), the only items we may be hesitant to clean are those in the interior of a small property that cannot get wet, and anything that is sensitive to water damage.
Only a few local companies, including Judge Mobile Wash, are able to provide hot water pressure washing. It's one of our most exciting offerings, as we have an entire setup that is capable of heating water and using it to spray down your property.
Hot water is, simply, better. Though not every material can or should be sprayed with hot water, it is more powerful against issues like grime, automotive fluids, and sticky chemicals. The hot water helps to weaken the contaminants, breaking them down so that they can more easily wash away in a way that cold water simply cannot provide.
Hot water also has disinfecting ability, which makes it useful for places like hospitals or any place that could have coronavirus/COVID-19. During freezing cold winters, a hot water, high pressure wash can also be used to eliminate ice buildup that may be hurting your property.
Hot water washing is one of several advantages to the types of technology we use. Don’t forget to also ask us about our high pressure and soft water washing - the former of which provides a more powerful output than most retail devices, while the latter allows us to wash more sensitive items with similar efficacy.
Our business, including everyone that works for us, is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also follow every single law and industry standard to the letter. You are in the best possible hands when you choose to work with Judge Mobile Wash.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
We serve Chester County area and the surrounding counties including the cities of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City, Malvern .
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware County including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Upper Darby, Newton Square, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery County, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane.
In Buck’s County, we serve Doylestown, Warrington, Chalfont, Southampton, Yardley, New Hope, and Langhorne. We also provide services to cities in New Jersey, such as Jackson. If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.