House Power Washing Company
Your Local House Power Washing Company Company
House Power Washing Services
Our homes serve as a barrier to the outside world, protecting us from weather and outdoor elements. But the exterior of our homes – siding, roofing, windows, and more – also collect the dust, moisture, and pollution that they keep out.
Over time, these particles settle into crevices and pores found in the materials used in homes. Even when you keep the surface of your home clean, this underlying grime gives your home a dingy appearance and makes it look dated, and possibly create health hazards as well.
Why you need a Professional House Washing Services?
Pressure washing is one of the only existing ways to clean these surfaces thoroughly, and does so quickly and without causing any significant damage.
Using professional pressure washing devices, coupled with the use of eco-friendly detergents, pressure washing penetrates the pores of a material with enough force to wash out potentially weeks, months, years, and even decades of particles – all while leaving the surface itself unharmed.
For pressure washing in West Chester, Philadelphia, and throughout the region, Judge Mobile Wash is the number one choice for outstanding service and fast support. We are a local pressure washing company with over 50 years of experience in the industry.
Why you need to power wash a house?
We offer specialized residential pressure washing services that make the homes we work with the best-looking properties in their neighborhood. Able to clean almost any surface and any almost type of material, our high tech equipment and skilled staff can transform your entire property – or remove a single unattractive stain.
Our options are ideal for houses of all sizes with affordable rates that make pressure washing the most cost effective way to remove buildup throughout your property. From your first phone call to completion of your service, we are focused on giving you exceptional results for your home.
Learn more about our process and what makes Judge Mobile Wash different, or get a personalized quote for your home by calling us at (610) 692-9274 or filling out our online form.
About Judge Mobile Wash a Power Washing Company
Judge Mobile Wash is a family owned and operated power cleaning business providing the highest quality pressure washing services. We do this by using the latest equipment, the best cleaning products, and the most up to date methods, all done by a team that notices every detail.
With so many residential properties in West Chester and the towns surrounding Philadelphia, the majority of our customers are homeowners. We have decades of experience in pressure washing every space around the exterior of a home. During this time, we have handled all the types of dirt and buildup that your home may experience, and know exactly what it takes to make sure that every inch is perfectly cleaned.
We are one of the only pressure washing companies in the PA/DE/NJ area with advanced technology, able to provide:
- High Pressure Washing
- Low Pressure Washing
- Hot Water Washing, and More
These different options make it possible for us to adapt each wash to meet the type of material, surface, and depth of the buildup.
Finally, another foundation of our service at Judge Mobile Wash is the respect we have when working around your home. As one of your primary investments and your living space, we are dedicated to cleaning in a way that not only preserves and protects your home, but does so in the least obtrusive way.
This respect, and our focus on our customers, is true of every pressure washing service we complete, no matter the size of the property or the issue. We enjoy connecting with our local customers to provide the deep cleaning with pressure washing that exactly meets their needs.
Why Consider Pressure Washing Your home?
Cleaning is a necessary part of owning a home. But there are so few ways to clean the exterior of a property that are cost effective, realistic, and capable of restoring the home to like-new condition without any damage.
Most of these cleaning options are labor intensive, expensive, or inadequate. Even DIY pressure washing using a device sold in retail outlets can be inadequate, as many cause too much or too little pressure and few of the features needed to give your home a safe, deep clean.
Our professional pressure washing is different. Unlike other cleaning techniques, we can use power washing to:
- Restore Your Home – Scrubbing, rinsing, and other methods cannot get beneath the surface or into the pores of a material, leaving embedded dirt and bacteria behind to detract from your home’s curb appeal. Pressure washing gets dirt wherever it is so that your home is noticeably cleaner.
- Remove Harmful Debris – Dirt can be more than just unappealing. Much of the buildup we see contains bacterias and acidic pathogens that will corrode the surrounding material. This leads to long term damage as the area weakens and deteriorates. Pressure washing can extend the life of decks, aluminum and vinyl siding, roofs, driveways, and more.
- Clean Efficiently – Even when you can remove grime through more manual methods, it does not go as fast as pressure washing. We can clean an entire property in only hours, not days, and we are able to reach every inch of a property in ways that hand washing and scrubbing cannot.
- Safe and Eco-Friendly – We are focused on the environment and adhere to the strictest regulations. The detergents we use are a non-toxic formula that will not impact your family or the local environment. This is different from the stripping chemicals that other types of cleaning use that come with extensive risks.
- Works for Every Surface – Many cleaning products are designed only to work on a particular area. Pressure washing works anywhere, provided the surface is water resistant. We need only change the pressure, the technique, and maybe the detergent as we move from material to material, making it faster and more affordable since you won’t need to pay for services from different companies.
Many homes in West Chester and nearby cities look older than they are because of the buildup on their surfaces caused by our harsh weather, pollution, animal droppings, oil, and more. It is natural for properties to age over time, yet much of what people assume is age is actually fixable debris that only needs to be washed away to restore your home to like-new appearance.
Pressure Washing House Costs
If you are dissatisfied with discoloration and staining making your home look dull, power washing is the right solution for you. We offer flexible scheduling and bring our equipment right to your home.
Working quickly and with careful attention to each part of your home in need of cleaning, we can have your home looking like new with a single cleaning.
While one time services are a great option to bring your home’s appearance back to its best, many properties do best with ongoing care. Dirt and grime build up regularly.
Maintaining a corresponding cleaning schedule ensures your home always looks neat and damaging debris is never able to cause damage before it is washed away, and decreases costs because the process is faster when it’s performed often.
We offer ongoing contracts with varying schedules, from monthly to semi-annually to once a year. Since many homes see limited traffic, frequent pressure washing treatments might not be necessary, but regular ones are advantageous. Our technicians can work with you to determine the right schedule for your area, your property, and the materials we are cleaning.
House Power Washing Company
A high attention to detail coupled with a customer-centric approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after, pressure washer in the tri-state area
Types of Buildup
Much of the buildup that collects on homes is unpreventable. It comes from pollution and particles of dust in the air. Other types of grime grows on surfaces through a combination of moisture and heat. With Philadelphia’s warmth and humidity, many outdoor surfaces see growth of bacteria and other organisms.
The buildup most commonly seen on homes and in yards includes:
- Mold and Mildew
- Animal Droppings
- Algae and Moss
- Mineral Deposits
Oils and grease are another source of grime that compounds any existing problems with dirt. These oils can be the result of cooking or grilling near your home, or transferred when people, animals, or plants brush against a surface.
Various oils combine with other forms of dirt like dust and pollen to create a tacky mixture that adheres to most surfaces. Rainwater runs off the oil, leaving the dirt in place unless it can be broken up with pressure and detergents.
What We Can Wash
The range of materials used on the outside of the average home is extensive, and all exterior elements will require cleaning at one point or another. Siding, roofing, decks – all of these spaces and others incorporate different materials, and all will eventually benefit from being power washed.
At Judge Mobile Wash, we are able to clean almost every water resistant surface. This is possible because of our technologically advanced equipment. While a standard, commercially available pressure washer sprays at one or two set pressures, ours are adjustable.
We can use low pressure washing for soft woods, masonry, stucco, and other delicate materials. Our equipment can also produce a range of high pressures when we need to strip a durable surface clean of paint or other resistant residue.
If we need added support to break up dirt and oils, our technology is capable of hot water washing, helping to easily clean away difficult stains.
Materials Compatible with Pressure Washing
We can use pressure washing to get into crevices within all the materials found around homes. Those we often clean include:
- Aluminum and Metals
- Slate, and More
Although pressure washing is ideal for removing unwanted paint, we can also clean painted surfaces and leave the paint intact. This requires a low pressure that our machines are capable of, and careful handling by our experienced local pressure washing team.
During the cleaning process, we first inspect the material to learn what we are working with and if there are any weak areas that require a specific pressure. This guides us in choosing the correct water pressure and techniques for cleaning that area.
Areas of your home we Clean
Every exterior surface will collect dirt and show signs of wear eventually. Many even require regular cleaning to ensure they last their designated lifetime, while others benefit in appearance from thorough cleaning. The parts of your home and property we can pressure wash include:
- Siding – Wood, vinyl, and aluminum siding all collect dirt over time. Vinyl in particular will oxidize, forming a white, chalky residue. We pressure wash in a way that keeps water from seeping between the siding while still removing all buildup.
- Roofing – Moisture and leaves that collect on roofs can lead to the growth of algae, moss, and mildew that looks unsightly. Depending on the shingle type, roofs are also susceptible to wearing, so we use gentle pressure and technique to clean off dirt.
- Chimneys – Soot from a wood burning fireplace, as well as pollution in the air, gets into the small holes in brickwork. This both discolors the bricks and will decay the brick and mortar over time, causing your fireplace exterior to crumble.
- Windows – From bird droppings to dust to filmy residue, dirty windows can reduce the natural light that enters your home. We use a pressure low enough for glass but strong enough to sweep any kind of dirt away.
- Gutters – Leaves and debris in gutters leads to clogging, especially during fall and spring when the seasons change. We offer gutter cleaning to remove debris so that water drains freely and you avoid overflows and leaks. This is a great service to combine with roof cleaning so your roof is prepared for the new year.
- Porches, Patios, and Decks – Decks and patios can see lots of use if they are in good condition. But this use and normal weather condition limit the lifetime of decking materials, including wood, composite decking, concrete, Trex, and more. We clean these surfaces so that you can get full enjoyment of outdoor spaces and have a pristine patio for welcoming guests.
- Garages and Sheds – Whether you have a garage in the front of your house or a shed in the backyard, keeping it clean helps maintain its structural integrity and its appearance. Like the rest of your home, we have pressure washing for siding, roofs, garage doors, and more.
- Driveways and Walkways – Car traffic and foot traffic inevitably leave behind debris, oils, and dust. Because your driveway and front walk is one of the first parts of your home that people see, keeping it neat is essential to the overall appearance of a home. We can clean away the dirt that is tracked in and ground into the pavement.
- Fences – Wooden fences around your property can quickly show weathering, particularly if they are in the path of sprinklers or have nearby plants that encourage the growth of algae and mold. Regular power washing at a gentle pressure helps to preserve the wood and keeps the highly visible surface of a fence clean.
- Outdoor Kitchens, Pools, and More – If there is any surface that needs a deep clean, our team will be able to provide it using our experience and the best in available pressure washing devices.
We can use pressure washing to clean one or more areas of your home. Our available options include a full pressure washing of your home, outbuildings, hardscaping, driveways, and more for a completely refreshed appearance.
Contact the Judge Mobile Wash Team to Restore Your Home
When you want a solution to cleaning that can wash away the most embedded dirt around your home’s exterior, power washing is the best choice. And when you want a power washing service that is guaranteed to clean without damaging your house or risking the environment, Judge Mobile Wash is the best local option.
We have impressive solutions as well as a commitment to the attentive, personalized service you would expect from a family owned local business. For your security and peace of mind, we are also:
Home pressure washing works for single family homes, town homes, and more. We also offer services on apartment homes for property managers, and can partner with HOAs.
Our mobile team can come to your home in Philadelphia, West Chester, and any of the surrounding areas. With flexible scheduling and a cleaning team that handles all the hard work for you, we offer the most convenient home maintenance service.
Fill out our online form or give us a call at (610) 692-9274 to get started. One of our friendly team members will outline our home pressure washing options, provide you a quote for your cleaning needs, and schedule your first service appointment.
House Power Washing Company FAQ's
One of the reasons that Judge Mobile Wash has developed such a strong reputation in the area is that we have invested in the latest in professional pressure washing equipment. While many contractors use tools from Home Depot or other retail stores, we have more advanced technology that provides high pressure washing, soft washing, hot water washing, and is capable of sanitation and disinfecting.
That means that we can treat essentially any hard surface, including those traditionally more difficult or more sensitive to pressure washing. The list includes (but is of course not limited to):
Of course, that's not all. We can also support Marble, Aluminum, Wood, Stone, Slate, GFRC, and much more. It's what allows us to treat indoors and outdoors, as well as essentially any hard surface
We're a mobile pressure washing service for a reason, and we have technicians spread out to provide better service coverage throughout the region. You'll want to call us to see if we're near you, but as long as you're within about 50 miles of our base in West Chester, we can often come to your property and provide the support you need.
We clean almost any hard surface (and even a few soft surfaces). It's why we are used in both commercial and residential applications. For businesses, we even clean vehicles, provide trauma cleanup support, wash down machinery, and so much more.
Our residential services are similarly broad, allowing us to power wash almost any part of your home that needs cleaning. Some examples include:
We've even washed down fire pits, sheds, larger outdoor barbecue sets, and countless other items. We also welcome your questions, so if you would like to learn any more about home pressure washing please call us at any time. Even though we are well known for our work with large commercial properties, we're also happy to assist homeowners with small cleaning projects as well.
In terms of large, solid items, there are very few that things we cannot clean. Because we can clean everything from dirt to mold to algae to gum (as well as grease, oil, weather stains, and even layered paint), the only items we may be hesitant to clean are those in the interior of a small property that cannot get wet, and anything that is sensitive to water damage.
Only a few local companies, including Judge Mobile Wash, are able to provide hot water pressure washing. It's one of our most exciting offerings, as we have an entire setup that is capable of heating water and using it to spray down your property.
Hot water is, simply, better. Though not every material can or should be sprayed with hot water, it is more powerful against issues like grime, automotive fluids, and sticky chemicals. The hot water helps to weaken the contaminants, breaking them down so that they can more easily wash away in a way that cold water simply cannot provide.
Hot water also has disinfecting ability, which makes it useful for places like hospitals or any place that could have coronavirus/COVID-19. During freezing cold winters, a hot water, high pressure wash can also be used to eliminate ice buildup that may be hurting your property.
Hot water washing is one of several advantages to the types of technology we use. Don’t forget to also ask us about our high pressure and soft water washing - the former of which provides a more powerful output than most retail devices, while the latter allows us to wash more sensitive items with similar efficacy.
Our business, including everyone that works for us, is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also follow every single law and industry standard to the letter. You are in the best possible hands when you choose to work with Judge Mobile Wash.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
Pennsylvania area and the surrounding counties of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City . If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware county including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Malvern,Upper Darby, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery county, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane .