Roof Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning
Your Local Roof Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning Company
Roof Power Washing Services & Roof Cleaning Services Near Me
Roof power washing is very much needed to maintain the integrity of your house roof. Your roof has to endure a lot of elements. It must keep out rain, sun, heat, cold, and the occasional snow. It has to keep out any insect or animal that might try to invade your attic. It is also consistently bombarded with dirt and debris.
In Philadelphia, West Chester, and throughout the PA, NJ, and DE region, much of the year also brings warm weather and humid air – the perfect environment for mold, mildew, fungi, and bacteria.
- Over time, this causes roofs to be discolored and unattractive and dramatically reduces the lifespan of the shingles.
- Professional pressure washing can safely and effectively clean away all that dirt and debris.
- Without using harmful chemicals or scrubbing (both of which can damage a roof), power washing can get deep into crevices and between shingles to remove the buildup and keep the top looking its best.
Dirty roofs are a significant problem. Not only do they look terrible, but they can also lead to many other issues.
A clean roof is an integral part of maintaining your home or business. That’s why we offer pressure washing services to get your roof looking new again.
Our mobile team comes to your residential or commercial property with the latest tools and technology for high-end power washing to clean roofs of almost any material, no matter the buildup.
Call us at (610) 692-9274 to get a quote and learn more about our available pressure washing solutions.
About Our Advanced Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning Services
No two roofs are alike. Various types of shingles, other buildups, and varying ages differentiate your roof from others on your block. Because every roof is different, we never approach pressure washing with one type of treatment.
Instead, we use equipment that gives us options. This is the industry’s most advanced machinery that has adjustable settings so that we can safely wash the more delicate roofing materials, roofs that have sustained some wear and damage, and those with deeply embedded dirt.
Our options include the following:
- High-Pressure Washing – Our machinery can reach a much higher pressure than most commercial pressure washers, penetrating furthering into pores and grooves and attacking dirt. We use high-pressure washing on durable roofing services impervious to pressure damage.
- Low-Pressure Washing – Essential for some of the more delicate roofing materials, our soft washing can extract dirt without damaging or loosening roof tiles. It is suitable for any roof and often enough to clear away the vast majority of dirt and debris.
- Hot Water Washing – We can rapidly heat water as we apply it. The hot water helps break up stains and loosen hardened buildup in ways that cold water alone often struggles with.
- We also use eco-friendly detergents that are powerful and nontoxic, capable of cutting through oils and greasy materials. They work alongside the pressurized water to loosen dirt, meaning we can use lower pressure and accomplish the same level of cleaning.
- We use cleaners specifically designed for this power washing process so they will not dry out asphalt tiles or otherwise harm the integrity of your roof.
- With skill and attention to detail, our pressure washing specialists can remove every bit of soap, as well as grime, so that there is no risk of lingering roof damage.
- Our detergents, as well as all of our practices, are eco-friendly. They are safe for use around family members, customers, and others who may visit your property. They are also as harmless as possible for the local environment.
- We continuously review and conform to all environmental requirements that impact the Philadelphia and West Chester region, and always make sure that the work we do is as safe as possible.
Roof Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning
A high attention to detail coupled with a customer-centric approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after, pressure washer in the tri-state area
Types of Buildup We Remove from Roofs
The roof on a home or commercial property is designed to stop unwanted debris from entering the interior. This means that a roof is often exposed to harsh elements from the air, weather, trees, animals, and more. Over time, those elements will start to build on the roof itself.
In the area around Philadelphia, buildup types that are most common on roofs are:
- Mildew and Mold
- Leaves and Debris
- Animal Droppings
Once organic debris like mold or algae starts growing on your roof, it will not stop so long as there is adequate humidity and warmth. It will continue to spread across your roof, growing underneath shingles to the underlay and decking. When left long enough, this growth can cause tiles to soften or become dislodged.
Pressure washing addresses mold or mildew buildup and the types of debris that could cause it to grow, like leaves and twigs.
Other forms of dirt, like soot and dust, may not be as immediately destructive as mold but will still harm the roof’s appearance. These make surfaces look dingy and older than they are, staining your roof quickly even if it is newer.
They can be just as challenging to remove and may contain bacteria and other elements that could have a corrosive effect, like mold.
It is important to remember that not all roof buildup will be easily visible from the ground. Unlike other areas of your property, many places on your roof are out of sight.
That is why it is often essential to consider pressure washing even if your roof looks attractive from the ground. Regular cleaning will help wash away damaging debris, whether seen or unseen.
Why a Roof Cleaning Company Should Power Wash Your Roof
Your roof is an investment. Like any investment around your home, you want to be sure that it will last as long as possible and work well for the entirety of its lifespan. For roofs, this requires regular cleaning.
How often depends on factors like the material and how quickly mold grows, but many roofs should be cleaned at least every few years.
This scheduled cleaning has the benefits of:
- Improving Property Appearance and Value – A discolored roof will look much older than it is. Even if the rest of your home is maintained, the roof will often make or break the final appearance. Keeping it clean improves your curb appeal and reinforces the value of your home.
- Extending the Lifetime of Your Roof – Algae, mold, and mildew eat away at roofing tiles, making them less effective over time. This could result in your roof needing repairs or replacement before expected.
- Revealing Needed Repairs – The best-maintained roofs can still need repairs from time to time after weather, wear, or animal damage. If the damaged area is covered by debris, you might not notice it until it worsens. Regular cleaning and inspections allow you to locate roof damage early and repair it before it worsens.
- Saving on Energy Costs – Mold or algae growing on your roof will often absorb heat while blocking reflective granules in asphalt shingles from repelling sunlight. This results in a rising temperature in your home. During warm summers, your air conditioner will have to work harder, costing you more, to keep you cool and comfortable.
Pressure washing is one of the only ways to sufficiently remove dirt and buildup from a roof. Overlapping shingles, corrugated tiles, and the ridges and pores essential for keeping water out of homes are also ideal for trapping dirt. Pressure washing remains one of the safest and fastest ways to eliminate it.
Other forms of cleaning, such as spraying your roof with a garden hose, bleach, or other chemicals, or getting up on your roof yourself, are often ineffective. Easily missing spots of buildup or mold, which can then continue to grow back.
Alternative methods can also do more harm than good for your roof if a shingle is accidentally loosened or weakened. There is also the risk of standing on a slippery, slanted roof, especially if you don’t have the proper safety equipment in case of a fall.
Our professional pressure washing at Judge Mobile Wash keeps you safely on the ground. At the same time, our highly trained team navigates your roof with every possible precaution in place.
We use proven methods to release dirt from different roofing surfaces. Since we are actively on your roof throughout the process, we can catch every spot and stain.
Roofing Surfaces We Pressure Wash & Clean
We begin each of our services with an inspection of your roof. This allows us to find the buildup and plan our process.
We consider the type of roof, any existing damages, and other obstacles when setting our pressure washer and performing cleaning methods.
The roofing material is most important for determining how we clean. Shingle roofs remain the most common roofing material for newer and older homes in the area. Still, there are other roof types.
We are experienced with special considerations and the optimal cleaning process for:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Clay Roofing Tiles
- Concrete Tiles
- Slate Tiles
- Corrugated Metal
- Composite Shingles
- Wood Shingles
The method is also essential for working with roofs. Our roof cleaning specialists clean in a way that keeps water from getting underneath shingles and to the underlay.
We can also customize our cleaning process – and our safety practices – to the shape of your roof. From flat roofs to steeply sloped gables, we work carefully to get to every part and remove any trapped dirt.
If your roof has solar panels installed, we can work around them, so there is no danger to the panels themselves or the electrical components. We can also adjust our cleaning strategy around other objects installed on your roofs, such as vents, HVAC units, dormers, and more, with options for either cleaning them separately or cordoning them off entirely.
Residential and Commercial Roof Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning Services Near Me
With many of the towns and cities around Philadelphia offering a great place to live, homeowners make up most of our roof-cleaning clients. We know how important your roof is to protect your home and as its own investment, and we want to help yours last as long as possible.
We work with businesses and commercial property owners where a clean roof is a prominent part of a professional and welcoming property. We also pressure wash the areas with spills, buildup, or debris.
The range of options possible with our technology and equipment means we can customize a pressure washing treatment for:
- Office Complex
- Retail Stores
- Warehouses and Factories
- Schools and More
We have rapid service with flexible scheduling and can quickly be at your home, business, office, or other property. Each of our services will restore your roof in appearance and durability.
Constant pressure washing is a good solution for both residential and commercial properties. It keeps curb appeal year-round and can add years onto your roof.
We can set up a pressure washing schedule based on the needs of your roof. This ensures that we are washing on the correct timeline for your specific roofing material without causing undue stress.
Annual and semi-annual maintenance are popular options for cleaning roofing. Still, we also have quarterly and bi-monthly solutions for those who need continuous cleaning.
Why Choose Judge Mobile Wash?
Pressure washing your roof is not a task you want to entrust to anyone. Your roof is a costly investment, and repairs are necessary if there is any damage. The pressure needs to be set to a PSI specific to your roof’s type and age, a low pressure that retail equipment often cannot provide.
Many roofs can also be challenging to clean if they are slanted. Special care and equipment are needed to reach dirt caught in valleys, beneath flashing, and around vents without getting water trapped beneath.
An effective roof pressure washer requires state-of-the-art equipment and experienced service. At Judge Mobile Wash, we have both. We have invested in industrial-grade equipment and powerful detergents that give us the options appropriate for your roof. We also upgrade whenever necessary to always have the best possible machinery.
Judge Mobile Wash has provided services in our local area since the 1970s. We started with a dedication to our customers that still exists today. It is why we promise:
- Customized Cleaning Plans – We perform an initial inspection and extensive cleaning options to treat each roof and area of your property with optimal cleaning solutions.
- Knowledgeable Service – Decades in pressure washing mean we know what we’re doing. We also stay up to date on the latest information and techniques so that we always use the best cleaning methods. We can devise a unique cleaning method for different roof materials. We know our way around leaks, dirty roofs, soft wash roofs, and many more.
- Affordable Rates – Our reasonable roof cleaning cost will save you money during service and in the long run as you pay less for roof repairs, replacements, and energy costs.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can expect your property to be taken care of by a trusted team dedicated to your satisfaction.
Call our team at (610) 692-9274 or request a quote through our online form. We will get you started by walking you through the process and helping you select the service options that will work best for your home.
When you’re ready, we can give you a no-obligation estimate and start the process of roof power washing.
Roof Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning FAQ's
One of the reasons that Judge Mobile Wash has developed such a strong reputation in the area is that we have invested in the latest in professional pressure washing equipment. While many contractors use tools from Home Depot or other retail stores, we have more advanced technology that provides high pressure washing, soft washing, hot water washing, and is capable of sanitation and disinfecting.
That means that we can treat essentially any hard surface, including those traditionally more difficult or more sensitive to pressure washing. The list includes (but is of course not limited to):
Of course, that's not all. We can also support Marble, Aluminum, Wood, Stone, Slate, GFRC, and much more. It's what allows us to treat indoors and outdoors, as well as essentially any hard surface
We're a mobile pressure washing service for a reason, and we have technicians spread out to provide better service coverage throughout the region. You'll want to call us to see if we're near you, but as long as you're within about 50 miles of our base in West Chester, we can often come to your property and provide the support you need.
We clean almost any hard surface (and even a few soft surfaces). It's why we are used in both commercial and residential applications. For businesses, we even clean vehicles, provide trauma cleanup support, wash down machinery, and so much more.
Our residential services are similarly broad, allowing us to power wash almost any part of your home that needs cleaning. Some examples include:
We've even washed down fire pits, sheds, larger outdoor barbecue sets, and countless other items. We also welcome your questions, so if you would like to learn any more about home pressure washing please call us at any time. Even though we are well known for our work with large commercial properties, we're also happy to assist homeowners with small cleaning projects as well.
In terms of large, solid items, there are very few that things we cannot clean. Because we can clean everything from dirt to mold to algae to gum (as well as grease, oil, weather stains, and even layered paint), the only items we may be hesitant to clean are those in the interior of a small property that cannot get wet, and anything that is sensitive to water damage.
Only a few local companies, including Judge Mobile Wash, are able to provide hot water pressure washing. It's one of our most exciting offerings, as we have an entire setup that is capable of heating water and using it to spray down your property.
Hot water is, simply, better. Though not every material can or should be sprayed with hot water, it is more powerful against issues like grime, automotive fluids, and sticky chemicals. The hot water helps to weaken the contaminants, breaking them down so that they can more easily wash away in a way that cold water simply cannot provide.
Hot water also has disinfecting ability, which makes it useful for places like hospitals or any place that could have coronavirus/COVID-19. During freezing cold winters, a hot water, high pressure wash can also be used to eliminate ice buildup that may be hurting your property.
Hot water washing is one of several advantages to the types of technology we use. Don’t forget to also ask us about our high pressure and soft water washing - the former of which provides a more powerful output than most retail devices, while the latter allows us to wash more sensitive items with similar efficacy.
Our business, including everyone that works for us, is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also follow every single law and industry standard to the letter. You are in the best possible hands when you choose to work with Judge Mobile Wash.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
We serve Chester County area and the surrounding counties including the cities of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City, Malvern .
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware County including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Upper Darby, Newton Square, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery County, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane.
In Buck’s County, we serve Doylestown, Warrington, Chalfont, Southampton, Yardley, New Hope, and Langhorne. We also provide services to cities in New Jersey, such as Jackson. If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.