The #1 Power Washing Truck Company
Your Local The #1 Power Washing Truck Company Company
#1 Power Washing Truck Company – West Chester, Philadelphia, and More
If you ever need a reason for power washing truck, understand that one semi-truck will travel 750,000 miles over its lifetime.
During that time, it will come into contact with almost every type of debris or element, from dirt to oil to insects, all of which will eventually build up all over the truck. In turn, a power washing truck is almost a requirement.
It’s important for every professional vehicle, whether it’s an entire truck fleet or a single branded company car, to make sure that it stays as clean and operable as possible. The best way to do that is with pressure washing for fleet vehicles.
Here at Judge Mobile Wash, our experienced, friendly, and technologically advanced team is ready to come to your property as often as you need us to provide every vehicle on your property with a thorough, deep pressure wash using our state-of-the-art pressure washing tools.
Get started today by calling us at (610) 692-9274, or filling out our online form and we’ll be happy to contact you with questions or a quote.
About Judge Mobile Wash – Fleet Vehicle Pressure Wash Service
Judge Mobile Wash is not a typical pressure washing company. We are licensed and insured.
We have invested in the most effective professional technology within the power washing market, and we deploy only the most experienced technicians to every project to ensure that each job receives the best possible support.
We are able to offer:
- Hot Water Washing – Hot water pressure washer is useful for most types of power cleaning, but it is especially useful with fleet vehicles. The hot water is able to break down dirt, oils, and more, all without damaging the gas-powered vehicle itself, for a far more consistent and deep clean.
- High-Pressure Washing – When necessary, we are able to use a higher pressure than other pressure washing companies, using top-of-the-line equipment that is more powerful than the retail and consumer-level pressure washing tools available.
- Low Pressure Washing – Most vehicles do not require high pressure, as the smooth surface of the vehicle makes it easier to clean. We also are able to offer low pressure washing. It provides a powerful clean that will not hurt your vehicle, and will still clear out the deep debris.
- Multi-Angle Nozzles – Unlike a wall or a parking lot, vehicles have a lot of different angles, nooks, and hard-to-reach areas. Because we use such advanced equipment, we also have nozzles that are able to reach multiple and difficult angles, so that we can get every inch of your fleet.
We’re also local and family-owned. We know how much you care about expertise and capabilities, but these days our clients appreciate that they also are working with a company that still cares about customer service.
We’ve been in business since the 1970s, and believe it is our mission to provide the best service possible. When you choose us for your truck pressure washing, you’re working with a team that offers several advantages, including:
- We’re Careful – We check for open windows, oil leaks, and any issues that we may need to address to provide a safer and better clean.
- We’re Convenient – We are available after hours and on weekends, and we can schedule our service right away at a time when your fleet is available.
- We’re Safe – We comply with all EPA regulations for wastewater. We also use eco-friendly detergents and soap and we know how to protect your vehicle as we clean it.
Our team also provides everything from commercial and industrial pressure washing to parking lot power cleaning and more, so if you decide that you’d like additional services and support, we can wrap them all up together for a better cost and more efficient service.
Types of Trucks and Fleet Vehicles We Work With
Any type of work vehicle needs to be kept as clean as possible. With our truck washing service in PA, we make it possible to break down and remove debris from essentially any type of truck, car, trailer, or other automobile on every side of the vehicle.
We’ve water pressure cleaned:
- Front/Rear Loaders
- Semi Trucks
- School Buses
- Box Trucks
- Heavy Duty Equipment
- Tractors & Trailers
- Dump Trucks
- Stake Body
- Fork Lifts
Each of these different vehicles has different needs, and so our approach to power washing your fleet changes depending on what is needed.
We are happy to come as little or as often as you like (and we can provide recommendations for how often a fleet should be pressure washed) and we have no minimums or maximums for the number of vehicles on your fleet.
Let us know what types of vehicles need to be cleaned, and we will send our truck washing services to help.
Our Truck Pressure Washers
There are different approaches to washing trucks, depending on the type of debris, how much washing needs to be completed, how often the cleaning is conducted, and more.
We’re available to address any issues with your vehicles, providing truck washing that includes, but is not limited to:
- Full Power Wash Clean – We’ll use the highest power possible and the strongest paint-safe detergents to clear away potentially years of buildup. The more often you get it cleaned, the faster and less costly it is as well as it makes it possible to clear away road debris with less labor.
- Graffiti Removal – If your vehicles have been tagged with graffiti, we can potentially clear away the excess paint layers using a hot water wash and 3000 PSI power. Heating it weakens the paint, and the higher power helps to wash it away.
- Truck Wrap Wash – Trucks that have wraps on them (vinyl sign covers that look like paint) require a special approach. A lower pressure (2000 PSI) is needed to protect the vinyl cover while still giving it a fresh clean.
- Heavy Machinery – Construction vehicles can be cleaned all around the vehicles. This not only provides a better cleaning but also improves performance and extends the operational life of the machine.
Our truck washing services are customized to the needs of the vehicle. With our advanced equipment, cleaning vehicles is more effective, safer, and convenient for you.
The #1 Power Washing Truck Company
A high attention to detail coupled with a customer-centric approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after, pressure washer in the tri-state area
Benefits of Pressure Washing Fleet Vehicles
Pressure washing is one of many ways to clean a vehicle. But it is also one of the most effective.
Pressure washing is faster, more thorough, less labor-intensive for your staff, and provides a far better overall clean than almost any other way to wash a vehicle.
Every vehicle also needs to have a car wash. Even though these vehicles are used for transport, and are on the road most of the time, using a pressure washer for a vehicle has several advantages that all businesses benefit from.
- More Professional – Your truck represents your business. The dirtier it is, the more it will be seen as cheap and less professional for your clients. This is especially important if your vehicle is branded, and can be seen on the road. But even for unbranded vehicles, a clean vehicle is seen as more professional by those you’re serving, so that when you reach your destination, the recipient of your load feel confident their items were cared for.
- Extend the Longevity of the Vehicle – Some vehicles, like construction vehicles, need every part to work its best in order to last as long as possible. Dirt and debris can eventually lead to problems that may eventually trigger the need for expensive repairs. In addition, any type of dirty truck may eventually experience paint issues, decay, and more that could shorten the time that the vehicle is on the road.
- Better Advertising and Branding – Your truck is going to be seen by potentially thousands of people, every time it is on its route. For branded vehicles, a cleaner vehicle offers better and more professional branding and marketing opportunities, helping you gain more businesses and get the most from your investment.
These are only a few of the many benefits of making sure your vehicle is clean.
Because using pressure washers is also the best possible approach to vehicle cleaning – one that is both cost-efficient and thorough – our fleet vehicle cleaning service is the right choice for essentially any type of business.
Where We Service
Judge Mobile Wash is based in West Chester, PA. We are, of course, a mobile wash, and we are more than happy to travel anywhere within a reasonable driving distance.
Many of our clients are in places like Philadelphia, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Paoli, Exton, and other areas of the Greater Philly region.
We also are happy to travel to Drexel Hill, Ardmore, Chester Heights, King of Prussia, and as far out as Cherry Hill, Wilmington, and Camden.
We’re here for you no matter where you may be, for any size project, at a time that is convenient for you.
Who We Work With
We work with anyone that needs at least one clean vehicle. In theory, we are even happy to work with homeowners, clearing away dirt and oil from the dirtiest of trucks.
But many of our clients are in the commercial and municipal space, which is why we frequently work with:
- Construction Companies
- School Districts
- Logistics Companies
- Cable Companies
- Waste Management Organizations
- Television Stations
- Government Agencies
- and More
Even if you do not see your industry on this list, Judge Mobile Wash is always happy to travel to your location to provide a top tier clean.
Start the Process Today – Call Judge Mobile Wash
Fleet vehicle car wash with our eco-friendly power cleaning tools offers the best approach to keep your trucks on the road. We offer great rates and friendly service, with one time support and monthly contracts available.
Please call us at any time to learn more about our services, or to schedule your vehicles for a clean.
Truck Pressure Washing FAQ
Q: Will Using Pressure Washers the Paint or Vehicle?
A: With our expertise, our pressure washers will not damage the paint or the vehicle. If we ever have any concerns, we’ll let you know before we start the car wash.
Q: Will You Dispose of the Waste Water?
A: Yes. We adhere to all EPA guidelines and will dispose of the waste water properly.
Q: What if My Entire Fleet Isn’t There?
A: It’s not uncommon for only a percentage of your fleet to be grounded in your parking lots. We can work with your schedule to determine when the best time to come is, even if that is after hours, and try to coordinate with your logistics and dispatch team to find a way to give you the cleaning power that you need.
Q: Do You Offer Any Discounts for Large Fleets?
A: We always encourage you to contact us for a free quote, which is based on the specific needs of your vehicle. If you’re looking for an ongoing pressure wash service, we can offer some great prices for keeping your fleet clean in the long term.
The #1 Power Washing Truck Company FAQ's
One of the reasons that Judge Mobile Wash has developed such a strong reputation in the area is that we have invested in the latest in professional pressure washing equipment. While many contractors use tools from Home Depot or other retail stores, we have more advanced technology that provides high pressure washing, soft washing, hot water washing, and is capable of sanitation and disinfecting.
That means that we can treat essentially any hard surface, including those traditionally more difficult or more sensitive to pressure washing. The list includes (but is of course not limited to):
Of course, that's not all. We can also support Marble, Aluminum, Wood, Stone, Slate, GFRC, and much more. It's what allows us to treat indoors and outdoors, as well as essentially any hard surface
We're a mobile pressure washing service for a reason, and we have technicians spread out to provide better service coverage throughout the region. You'll want to call us to see if we're near you, but as long as you're within about 50 miles of our base in West Chester, we can often come to your property and provide the support you need.
We clean almost any hard surface (and even a few soft surfaces). It's why we are used in both commercial and residential applications. For businesses, we even clean vehicles, provide trauma cleanup support, wash down machinery, and so much more.
Our residential services are similarly broad, allowing us to power wash almost any part of your home that needs cleaning. Some examples include:
We've even washed down fire pits, sheds, larger outdoor barbecue sets, and countless other items. We also welcome your questions, so if you would like to learn any more about home pressure washing please call us at any time. Even though we are well known for our work with large commercial properties, we're also happy to assist homeowners with small cleaning projects as well.
In terms of large, solid items, there are very few that things we cannot clean. Because we can clean everything from dirt to mold to algae to gum (as well as grease, oil, weather stains, and even layered paint), the only items we may be hesitant to clean are those in the interior of a small property that cannot get wet, and anything that is sensitive to water damage.
Only a few local companies, including Judge Mobile Wash, are able to provide hot water pressure washing. It's one of our most exciting offerings, as we have an entire setup that is capable of heating water and using it to spray down your property.
Hot water is, simply, better. Though not every material can or should be sprayed with hot water, it is more powerful against issues like grime, automotive fluids, and sticky chemicals. The hot water helps to weaken the contaminants, breaking them down so that they can more easily wash away in a way that cold water simply cannot provide.
Hot water also has disinfecting ability, which makes it useful for places like hospitals or any place that could have coronavirus/COVID-19. During freezing cold winters, a hot water, high pressure wash can also be used to eliminate ice buildup that may be hurting your property.
Hot water washing is one of several advantages to the types of technology we use. Don’t forget to also ask us about our high pressure and soft water washing - the former of which provides a more powerful output than most retail devices, while the latter allows us to wash more sensitive items with similar efficacy.
Our business, including everyone that works for us, is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also follow every single law and industry standard to the letter. You are in the best possible hands when you choose to work with Judge Mobile Wash.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
We serve Chester County area and the surrounding counties including the cities of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City, Malvern .
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware County including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Upper Darby, Newton Square, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery County, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane.
In Buck’s County, we serve Doylestown, Warrington, Chalfont, Southampton, Yardley, New Hope, and Langhorne. We also provide services to cities in New Jersey, such as Jackson. If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.