Vinyl Siding Pressure Washer
Your Local Vinyl Siding Pressure Washer Company
Vinyl Siding Pressure Washing Services
Vinyl siding has become one of the most popular materials for exterior cladding on properties in Philadelphia, West Chester, and nearby towns. Whether chosen for a new build or during a restoration, the durability, longevity, and low maintenance of vinyl siding make it an effective and attractive choice for many different types of property exteriors.
But low maintenance does not mean no maintenance. As an exterior material, vinyl siding will come into contact with dirt and debris over its lifetime. As it collects, the stubborn dirt will discolor your vinyl and certain debris can be damaging to the surface.
Regular washing vinyl siding is the only way to maintain your home’s curb appeal and the quality of your siding, and no cleaning method is better for the vinyl siding than cleaning with high water pressure.
The siding is not smooth, but a pressure wash can get into every crevice and groove to break up embedded dirt, leaving the vinyl beneath looking clean and new.
Judge Mobile Wash offers professional vinyl siding pressure washing that is affordable, fast, and convenient.
More than simply a power washing company, we are knowledgeable about the industry’s leading technology, methods, and the local challenges properties face and bring with us a wealth of expertise to each project that helps us keep your property looking its absolute best.
Cleaning vinyl siding with pressure washing is an intensive process. With our equipment, comprehensive strategies, and skilled team, we have the tools we need to address siding in any amount of disrepair.
We bring our truck-mounted pressure washing equipment directly to your property to provide an exceptional cleaning solution that is cost-effective and efficient.
Learn more or get a free quote by calling (610) 692-9274 or using our online form.
What Makes Our Pressure Washers Different
Power washing is not a “one size fits all” service. Even with vinyl siding, there are many factors that need to be considered to get the best clean. Older vinyl may be more delicate. Grime such as paint stains will be more difficult to remove than dust. One-time pressure washing may require a bit more power for a complete clean than ongoing service, and more.
At Judge Mobile Wash, we have power washing vinyl siding that can do it all.
It starts with our equipment. We use modern, full-featured cleaning solution devices that represent the latest innovation in power cleaning technology. Compared to traditional consumer-level cleaners, our pressure washing technology has a range of settings that we choose based on the specifics of each property.
We have the ability to provide your property with one of the following or a combination depending on what kind of grime is on your siding and any special considerations of the siding itself:
- High-Pressure Washing – Our equipment can reach a far higher pressure than standard equipment. When a surface can withstand high pressure, this is the best way to break up any dirt and blast it away, even when it is deeply embedded.
- Low-Pressure Washing – Most vinyl siding needs only low pressure. We have the ability to handle more delicate vinyl siding with slow pressure washing or soft washing. This uses a more gentle pressure that is still effective against most dirt without stripping away paints or the surface beneath the dirt.
- Hot Water Washing – If water is the ultimate natural cleaning ingredient in pressure washing, hot water enables us to do even more. The heat helps dissolve grease and oils to free the dirt trapped in them. It also targets stains that cannot be removed otherwise.
With any of our pressure washer wands, we emphasize eco-friendly techniques. Our detergents are nontoxic and safe, while also being effective in removing stubborn dirt. Between the usage of heat and detergents, we can minimize our water usage without sacrificing the quality of cleaning. We adhere to all EPA standards and other relevant requirements regarding water drainage and recycling.
Types of Accumulated Debris and the Risks
The high customizability of vinyl is one of the reasons it is so often used for siding. In addition to endless colors, it can be made to imitate wood, shingles, and other siding materials. Despite plastic being far more durable, the imitated texture has the same potential for trapping dirt particles as the original materials.
When particles land on vinyl, they can settle around the ridges. The addition of oils in the air or water causes the dirt to clump into a mass that a low-pressure garden hose cannot dislodge.
Attempting to scrub away the dirt is made difficult because of the vinyl’s texture and the fact that any abrasive cleaners can scratch it.
The sheer size of exterior siding also makes hand cleaning difficult. While certain cleaning strategies may work for spot treatments, even the smallest homes would take days to clean by hand.
Some of the buildups that collect on siding, causing it to look dated or even damaging it, include:
- Dust – Dust is relatively harmless unless it carries bacteria, but it can ruin a home’s appearance quickly. As small dust particles build up in the crevices of vinyl siding, they will slowly make the vinyl look dingy even if they are not apparent on the surface.
- Soot – Soot in the air from nearby fireplaces and pollution is a corrosive material. In addition to leaving black or grey staining on your siding, it can begin to eat away at the plastic over time.
- Droppings – Droppings from birds and bats can adhere to siding, especially if the animals are using a hole in your siding to gain entry to your home. These droppings are acidic. When they are left on vinyl siding, they can deteriorate the surface and lead to permanent discoloration.
- Grease and Oils – Oils are present in the air. They can also come from plants or animals that brush against your siding. Their most significant problem is their stickiness which makes them likely to trap other dirt. While they are generally colorless, the dirt they collect results in staining, and they often harden, which makes them harder to clean by hand.
- Mold and Mildew – Wherever moisture is present, mold can grow. On the vinyl siding, mold uses moisture from rain, humidity, condensation, and organic matter in the air to grow in any shady area. Growing mold leads to an unsightly appearance and increases the number of mold spores around your home where they could be carried inside by wind or attached to clothing.
- Pollen – During springtime, nearby flowering plants and trees will release large amounts of pollen that can turn your vinyl into many different colors. Having all that pollen nearby can also increase allergy symptoms in those that suffer from them.
- Chemicals – Many of the chemicals in use around homes can corrode or react with the plastic in vinyl siding leading to different types of damage. These chemicals include fertilizers, pesticides, driveway sealants, caulking, and more.
For many, the biggest issue is that this buildup detracts from your property’s curb appeal. Trapped dirt will give any siding a greyish, faded coloring that makes your home look aged and unkempt, even if it is otherwise clean.
Other debris will result in permanent damage. The longer it stays on your siding, the more extensive the damage will be. Fading colors, staining, or deterioration of the plastic are all possible when vinyl comes into contact with different types of dirt, but can be almost entirely prevented with fast cleaning.
Vinyl siding is built to last for decades. With the right care, it can look as good as new throughout that time. Cleaning siding also protects any investment in your property and reduces the need for future repairs.
Vinyl Siding Pressure Washer
A high attention to detail coupled with a customer-centric approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after, pressure washer in the tri-state area
Our Power Washing Process in West Chester and Philadelphia
We treat all of the pressure washing projects we work on individually. Before we begin any cleaning, we examine all of the vinyl sidings we plan to pressure wash looking for existing damage, paint that shouldn’t be removed, and other areas that need to be handled with special care during pressure washing.
Once we have an understanding of your property, we can determine whether high-pressure washing or soft washing will be best for your property, and what additional features, like heat, may be needed. This planning stage is important as it enables us to move through the actual cleaning process with maximum efficiency, limiting both the time and expense of pressure washing.
It also makes it possible to achieve the best clean without any damage to your vinyl siding or the surrounding areas of the property. Our team uses a systematic cleaning process to move quickly over your home or business. We get into the hard-to-reach spaces and reach the upper floors to remove all build-up and give the vinyl siding a uniformly clean look.
All members of our team have training in cleaning delicate areas around windows, doors, and lights, and take special precautions with any landscaping in proximity to your home.
Before we finish, we complete another inspection of the property to ensure that the work was done to our quality standards. Only when we are satisfied do we collect our belongings, leaving your vinyl siding restored and your property as it was prior to our arrival.
Advantages of Pressure Wash Vinyl Siding
Many vinyl manufacturers recommend vinyl cleaning on a regular schedule to prevent build-up from causing lasting damage if it is left on too long. With the most minimal dust, spraying your home with a garden hose can be enough to remove some spots of dirt.
But most of the time, the garden hose isn’t enough. Embedded dirt requires more to loosen and stains can become set in quickly.
Cleaning an entire property with a garden hose – if your garden hoses reach that far – would be time-consuming and inefficient while cleaning only some areas will leave an unattractive uneven appearance.
Vinyl siding is resistant to scratches or dents, yet it is also not impervious. Power washer equipment that is used improperly can be strong enough to etch concrete, and although vinyl may be more durable than other surfaces around your home, care is still necessary to avoid permanent damage caused by inexperience.
That’s why it’s important to trust a genuinely experienced pressure washing company. With our attention to your property and equipment that enables us to go beyond what other companies or DIY pressure washing can provide, our power washing is more:
- Efficient – While pressure washing a property will still take some time, it is far faster than any other method. This means less disruption at your home and the assurance of a cleaner property sooner. Our heated washing, detergents, and other options make the process especially quick as we can break up and remove dirt faster than other power washing companies.
- Affordable – A faster process and our own dedication to competitive pricing make pressure washing from Judge Mobile Wash the most affordable way to clean vinyl siding. Fewer repairs for maintained siding can also save you money in the long term.
- Safe – Properties with multiple floors and vaulted ceilings will have siding far removed from the ground. With our services, there is no need for you to climb up and down ladders, risking your safety. Our methods are also free of harmful chemicals that could endanger your family’s health.
- Environmentally Friendly – Besides avoiding chemical cleaners for health reasons, pressure washing is also a cleaning solution that causes no harm to the environment. The cleaners cannot cause any harm to nearby plants or through drainage, and we meet every environmental protection standard.
The thorough cleaning of pressure washing also makes it easier to see any damage that may have occurred between cleanings. A piece of siding can be bent or loosened by animals, storms, or other means, leaving the interior of your home exposed to moisture, debris, and pests.
Regular, full-scale cleaning of all the siding on your property reveals problems so that you can take steps early on to fix them before they become worse.
Why Choose Judge Mobile Wash?
Local to the Greater Philadelphia area, Judge Mobile Wash has provided pressure washing services to our neighbors in West Chester, Philadelphia, and beyond since the 1970s. We were founded as a family-owned business and maintain those early principles even today.
Our primary goal is customer satisfaction, but we are focused on meeting our own high standards for every project we complete. This means executing a perfect clean without any damage, treating your property as we would treat our own, and having the knowledge to answer any questions and provide you with the recommendations to best care for your property.
We want you to feel confident when you use us for your vinyl siding pressure washing needs, we are:
While our one-time services are a fast way to restore your home’s appearance, our scheduled services take the hassle out of property maintenance. We can set up a schedule of semi-annual, annual, or bi-annual visits so that your property always looks brand new.
The durability of vinyl siding means that annual services, or potentially less frequent, are enough for most homeowners. But certain environmental factors can cause more rapid build-up on properties and more frequent cleaning can be necessary.
In addition to scheduling flexibility, we have pressure washing services that work at any property where vinyl siding is installed, including:
- Single Family Homes – Both new and old homes have vinyl siding where its ease of maintenance and attractive look makes it an ideal material for siding. Our residential pressure washing makes any necessary upkeep easy and affordable while protecting your home’s value for the long term.
- Multi-Family Housing – Vinyl siding is becoming more popular in apartments and condominiums as well. As a property manager, you need the buildings you maintain to be clean to impress existing and prospective tenants. Our pressure washing can clean anything from small properties to large-scale complexes.
- Commercial Properties – If your business property has vinyl siding, keeping it looking clean and new is an easy way to create a positive and professional first impression for any potential customers.
Our team is experienced with the requirements of different properties and can adjust as needed to be sure we are cleaning every area and avoiding excessive disruption during the process.
Vinyl siding is also only one of the surfaces we can clean and restore with pressure washing. State of the art equipment and knowledge of the latest techniques enables us to adapt to almost every material, including concrete, brick, rock, roofing, wood, glass, and more, making us the only company you need to keep your entire property looking attractive, professional and welcoming.
Set Up an Appointment – Contact Judge Mobile Wash Today
When you need help with buildup on your vinyl siding, want to make a dated property look years younger, or are interested in ongoing pressure washing for your commercial or residential property, our vinyl siding cleaning services are ready to help.
Our representatives are happy to outline the available options, provide guidance, and schedule a convenient time for pressure washing at your property.
Give us a call or fill out the online form to get started with a quote.
Vinyl Siding Pressure Washer FAQ's
One of the reasons that Judge Mobile Wash has developed such a strong reputation in the area is that we have invested in the latest in professional pressure washing equipment. While many contractors use tools from Home Depot or other retail stores, we have more advanced technology that provides high pressure washing, soft washing, hot water washing, and is capable of sanitation and disinfecting.
That means that we can treat essentially any hard surface, including those traditionally more difficult or more sensitive to pressure washing. The list includes (but is of course not limited to):
Of course, that's not all. We can also support Marble, Aluminum, Wood, Stone, Slate, GFRC, and much more. It's what allows us to treat indoors and outdoors, as well as essentially any hard surface
We're a mobile pressure washing service for a reason, and we have technicians spread out to provide better service coverage throughout the region. You'll want to call us to see if we're near you, but as long as you're within about 50 miles of our base in West Chester, we can often come to your property and provide the support you need.
We clean almost any hard surface (and even a few soft surfaces). It's why we are used in both commercial and residential applications. For businesses, we even clean vehicles, provide trauma cleanup support, wash down machinery, and so much more.
Our residential services are similarly broad, allowing us to power wash almost any part of your home that needs cleaning. Some examples include:
We've even washed down fire pits, sheds, larger outdoor barbecue sets, and countless other items. We also welcome your questions, so if you would like to learn any more about home pressure washing please call us at any time. Even though we are well known for our work with large commercial properties, we're also happy to assist homeowners with small cleaning projects as well.
In terms of large, solid items, there are very few that things we cannot clean. Because we can clean everything from dirt to mold to algae to gum (as well as grease, oil, weather stains, and even layered paint), the only items we may be hesitant to clean are those in the interior of a small property that cannot get wet, and anything that is sensitive to water damage.
Only a few local companies, including Judge Mobile Wash, are able to provide hot water pressure washing. It's one of our most exciting offerings, as we have an entire setup that is capable of heating water and using it to spray down your property.
Hot water is, simply, better. Though not every material can or should be sprayed with hot water, it is more powerful against issues like grime, automotive fluids, and sticky chemicals. The hot water helps to weaken the contaminants, breaking them down so that they can more easily wash away in a way that cold water simply cannot provide.
Hot water also has disinfecting ability, which makes it useful for places like hospitals or any place that could have coronavirus/COVID-19. During freezing cold winters, a hot water, high pressure wash can also be used to eliminate ice buildup that may be hurting your property.
Hot water washing is one of several advantages to the types of technology we use. Don’t forget to also ask us about our high pressure and soft water washing - the former of which provides a more powerful output than most retail devices, while the latter allows us to wash more sensitive items with similar efficacy.
Our business, including everyone that works for us, is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also follow every single law and industry standard to the letter. You are in the best possible hands when you choose to work with Judge Mobile Wash.
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our professional power and pressure washing operators are dedicated to taking care of your residential and commercial needs in the greater tri state area, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey.
Pennsylvania area and the surrounding counties of: Philadelphia, West Chester, Phoenixville, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Paoli, Oxford, Exton, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Spring City . If you don’t see your location please contact us as we service many more areas in Philadelphia.
In addition we provide pressure and power washing services in Delaware county including the towns and cities of: Haverford, Radnor, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Ardmore (partially in Montgomery County), Broomall, Lansdowne, Brookhaven, Ridley Park, Swarthmore, Media, Lima, Morton, Chester Heights, Wayne, Malvern,Upper Darby, and Rose Valley
We also serve Montgomery county, Pennsylvania including the towns and cities of: Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Willow Grove, Horsham, Montgomeryville, Harleysville, Audubon, Sanatoga, Conshohocken, Hatboro, Souderton, Ambler, Plymouth Meeting, Blue Bell, Trooper, Penn Wynne, Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, Collegeville, Telford (partially in Bucks County), Eagleville, Royersford, Bridgeport, Narberth, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Skippack, Trappe, Pottsgrove, Hatfield, North Wales, Wyncote, Evansburg, West Conshohocken, and Green Lane .